Coming Back to GTD

TesTeq

Registered
Having a good first week being back in GTD. Am keeping up with everything so far, and capturing "stuff" as it comes up, or I think of it. Nozbe works well for GTD. First Weekly Review in a few days. That will be interesting.
This week is The Nozbe Reunion week (now in Toruń, Poland) so you may experience a little slower than usual customer support. It is the #NoOffice company - they all work from their homes and gather twice a year only to discuss their future strategy.

George M

Registered
Will do my first Weekly Review in a long time this weekend. Printed out one of David Allen's guides for the Weekly Review. Will be interesting.

Ravine61

GTD'R 4 Life
Yes, Congratulations George! That's great that you also are using the guides that are available to us ~ I try and use these as much as possible, and like to read them just for the pure motivational factor! How is it going for you on a daily basis with GTD?

George M

Registered
Ravine61...it is going well. Had forgotten how much a person has going on until you capture and track it. Nozbe really is a practical and easy to use system for GTD. Thanks for the comment.