Still using Nozbe or change another tool

Gagamaru

Registered
Hi all

Now I have been trying to use Nozbe. This one has many tutorials, though, I find quite a lot of discrepancies between the present interface and contents and the procedure manual of Nozbe.

I feel very troublesome if I contact help center of Nozbe whenever I have any question.

1. If I keep on using Nozbe
Alternatively, I am looking for any forum about discussion, mainly usage of Nozbe.
Do you know any forum?

2. Change another tool
My concern is that I prefer the tool, no discrepancies between the present interface and contents and the procedure manual of my desired tool.I would not ask the help center often.

My purpose is that I intend to use my personal to-do management. As group GTD, I will use Trello.

Looking forward to having your advice.

Kuba

Registered
Hello again!
…because I've already answered you on Stack Exchange :)

Let me paste my answer here as well, it may be useful for other forum members.

Sorry to see you confused with our help page and visuals. We are constantly working on our manual to keep it up to date; Some of videos and screens were made before changes in the interface, however, they still are accurate in describing features and functions. That means you can follow instruction based on the visuals to do it the same way in a current Nozbe version.

If you feel troublesome, you really shouldn't. Our support team is devoted to their work with a true passion. Just send us an email or write fill a form in the Nozbe app and we'll respond in a short time.

Currently, we don't have any official forum for Nozbe users. We have been considering it. Please check out a Nozbe users' subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/nozbe
(and I'm sure you can expect Nozbe users here, too!)

I'm going to pass your voice on to make sure we're on the right track to improve our help page. Thank you!

Kuba from Nozbe Team

Gagamaru

Registered
Hello again!

Sorry to see you confused with our help page and visuals. We are constantly working on our manual to keep it up to date; Some of videos and screens were made before changes in the interface, however, they still are accurate in describing features and functions. That means you can follow instruction based on the visuals to do it the same way in a current Nozbe version.

If you feel troublesome, you really shouldn't. Our support team is devoted to their work with a true passion. Just send us an email or write fill a form in the Nozbe app and we'll respond in a short time.

Currently, we don't have any official forum for Nozbe users. We have been considering it. Please check out a Nozbe users' subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/nozbe

I'm going to pass your voice on to make sure we're on the right track to improve our help page. Thank you!

Kuba from Nozbe Team
Hello again!

Kuba from Nozbe Team

Thank you for your reply.

As a matter of fact, I made inquiries about discrepancies of your help pages and visuals=user interface for two competitors.
I received the reply from the one as attached. While I am waiting for the reply from the other one. They informed me they would send me
in due course.

>We are constantly working on our manual to keep it up to date; Some of videos and screens were made before changes
That is natural. I cannot recognize whether you have been keeping it up to date based on your help page.
Prove yourself you have been doing it.

>Just send us an email or write fill a form in the Nozbe app and we'll respond in a short time.
I doubt it. Only you responded me initially. Thereafter, you keep neglecting.
Warning you unless you have discrepancies, I never make inquiries.

If you have time to hold web-seminar, why don't you delete the discrepancies?

Hope you understand the said message, I would like to have your reply soon.

Attachments

• 8Snip6.JPG
    8Snip6.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 11

Kuba

Registered
Hello again!

I'm not sure I fully understand your point, so let me answer you step by step.

That is natural. I cannot recognize whether you have been keeping it up to date based on your help page.
Prove yourself you have been doing it.
We do keep it up to date: we remove what can't be applied to the current version and add a description of new features. One of the newest one – custom repeats – is presented here: https://nozbe.com/help/#customrepeats

I doubt it. Only you responded me initially. Thereafter, you keep neglecting.
What do you mean by writing: “only you”? Who else should respond you? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I understood that you haven't contacted our support yet.
I'm sorry you think I'm neglecting. It's not my intention. I'm far from it: I try to ensure you that however old screenshots are, they still bring useful information and you can rely on them while learning about Nozbe features. In general, you're right: they all should be up to date. That's what we want to do. So we keep updating them.

If you have time to hold web-seminar, why don't you delete the discrepancies?
Webinars and the help page are maintained by different departments, so it's not so zero-one as it might look like.

I hope it was helpful :)

Konrad

Registered
Hi,

Yes, it's an old feed but I have just come across this while searching for any Nozbe GTD related materials from other users.
So for anyone considering using Nozbe I must say:
1. I contacted their support few times (topics from improvement ideas to book delivering date - their founder has published 'productivity' book recently) and the answer was always quick and professional.
2. I must say that I do not understand the problem with tutorials - the features are explained even if the look of the interface changed in the meantime.

What is missing for me in Nozbe is one feature = karma from Todoist :) Helpfull for beginners.

Konrad

Registered
Quite a handy little feature. It is based on the action / reward connection. Basically you get points if you complete your tasks as scheduled. Of course there are all fancy graphs etc. so you can see how you are progressing. However the key point here is that it helps to create new habits as our brain craves for quick reward.

dbvirago

Registered
I feel very troublesome if I contact help center of Nozbe whenever I have any question.

My experience with Nozbe is help was very quick and good. I never have a problem taking advantage of a company that offers good support. In fact, I won't stay with a company that doesn't. Main reason I left Outlook years ago.

Mateusz

Registered
Hi everyone, I have been using Nozbe since 2013 as my primary tool - I guess.
I strongly recommend Nozbe as the best one to implement GTD system.

Of course I am using a few more apps like Evernote, XMind, taskclone and others. They together create a perfect productivity environment but definitely Nozbe is a heart of my system. I am willing to share my experience with Nozbe if necessary.

AdamPas

Registered
I was wondering, will you share the other Apps you recommend? I am trying to "create a perfect productivity environment", and, after looking at my best options, I am leaning towards going with Nozbe. I just looked up Taskclone and was intrigued. I had not heard of it. I have used X Xmind. I was good.

Mateusz

Registered
Hi,

My core is Nozbe - I use it for my project lists, tasks, contexts.
Nozbe has poor solutions for longer notes taking so I use Evernote and add a note to Nozbe task if necessary.
For email managing and calendar I use Outlook. My actionable emails are forwarded to Nozbe.
For projects files, I use DROPBOX which is connected with Nozbe.

To add a little automation I use TaskClone for making my Evernote notes as actionable tasks in Nozbe. I also use Zapier for automatic creation of Evernote notebooks and Dropbox folders for every new Nozbe project.

For brainstorming and complex project planning, I use Xmind Zen or Xmind Pro.

If you want some more information please feel free to ask.

TesTeq

Registered
I am trying to "create a perfect productivity environment", and, after looking at my best options, I am leaning towards going with Nozbe.
"Creating a perfect productivity environment" is a lifelong endeavor and I know nobody who succeeded. "Good enough" is the new "perfect"!

Mateusz

Registered
Totally true. My mistake when I wrote, "They together create a perfect productivity environment...".
The one I mentioned above isn't the best either for me or anyone. It just suits me right now.