New webinars scheduled: Mining for Projects

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Mining for Projects—In this new two-part series, Senior Coaches Meg Edwards and Kelly Forrister will lead you through creative questioning to get to a more complete projects list, activating your projects, and what to review and when.

Part One covers:
The power of a complete Projects list
Creatively mining for projects, personally and professionally
Creating a goal before part two

Part Two covers:
Wins and challenges with your goal
Digging deeper for projects
Activating your projects
What to review and when

Part One - Thu, Feb 23, 2017 12:00pm–1:15pm PST
Part One - Thu, Mar 15, 2017 12:00pm–1:15pm PST

Registration links are in the webinars section on the right side of GTD Connect pages.

KNielsen

Registered
Great series coming up!

A thoughts I have done on projects, and I suppose many outside GTD also deals with a lot, also revolves around how or when do you slice your projects or combine them - are there some "best practice" or just "shareable practice"? Meaning, when should a project (within a year and at least to steps) be broken down into two - and when should two or more projects be compiled, in both situation for maximizing the chances of success and completion?
Maybe that's also a topic for a whole other scope of webinar - and not appropriate here.
But I just wanted to share some thoughts and at the same time don't want put any exceptions out there for feedback, action or answers.

.. if you have some great anecdotes about project practice (best or worst) to share - as a community member it is always fun to hear these, as Meg and Kelly previously also have done.

Looking forward to the webinar, and see many of you there! :)