Looking for David Allen Trifold Notetaker Wallet

J

Jimhardie74

I am looking to buy one of the old trifold wallets though unfortunately they have been discontinued and are no longer sold. I'd really like to buy one.

I am curious, if anyone has a trifold note-taker wallet, which they are no longer using, and that is in good condition please get in touch with me via this forum or PM and I would be happy to work something out with you via paypal in return for the wallet!

Cheers guys!

153ab1a88b0b3f.jpg

P.s To David Allen Co forum moderators. I am guessing that you would rather people did not create posts such as this one in your forums and I presume that you would like to reserve these forums for discussions only. If this is the case then I apologise and I am happy for you to just delete this post. I am a huge advocate of GTD and use my GTD account regularly so please trust I am not here to barter or post personal ads or mess up your website. This is just a personal inquiry because I really prefer the trifold styles of wallets!

bcmyers2112

Registered
I didn't know they stopped making the tri-fold. Bummer! I have one and they hold up well (the one I have now I bought several years ago and it's still in great shape), but I'm sorry to hear they're not still selling them.

bcmyers2112

Registered
Hey, business is business and supply is driven by demand. I totally get it. Maybe I'm a luddite, but I Iove my trifold notetaker and I'll use it until it turns to dust. :)

severance1970

Registered
This doesn't address the trifold format, but this Field Notes wallet looks intriguing.
il_570xN.1124403120_e39k.jpg

Gregory Dobson

Registered
This is truly a horrible thing. I have enjoyed my GTD wallet for a few years now, it was my answer to the various jotters I have tried throughout the years. GTD got this one completely right, no one else on the market has anything even close nor at the quality. Amazingly, Mont Blanc doesn't have one, however, the GTD fits various MB pens like it was crafted around them.

The only reason I knew they were not being made anymore is because a co-worker asked me where to get one and I told him, he came back later and told me they were no longer being sold, I almost cried.

Though my wallet is still in great shape, if I knew they were going to stop selling them I would have stocked up with four or five of them.