5 Ways You Are Better at GTD Than You Give Yourself Credit For

Oogiem

Registered
So, what are the feelings you are having? Can I be of help?
When I look at the list I can honestly say yep, I do that, for every single one. But as is typical for me this time of year I am getting anxious. We are very dry, we don't have enough hay to feed the sheep over winter and I've got a dozen here that are already sold and paid for that are over a month late in leaving. Add in NaNoWriMo, where I am chugging along but may not yet make my 50K words and Thanksgiving and I am feeling out of sorts and behind. I know I need to do a more than cursory weekly review but not sure when I can do it. Scheduled things are taking up most of the available hours. I suppose I could just forgo some rest but I also know that I need my full allotment of sleep or I am worthless so that's not really an option. Last Friday I did put about 15 projects on hold with defer dates to 2 December and that has relieved some stress but I didn't get to review everything before I had to go deal with frozen water hoses and teenage rams causing havoc.

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
When I look at the list I can honestly say yep, I do that, for every single one. But as is typical for me this time of year I am getting anxious. We are very dry, we don't have enough hay to feed the sheep over winter and I've got a dozen here that are already sold and paid for that are over a month late in leaving. Add in NaNoWriMo, where I am chugging along but may not yet make my 50K words and Thanksgiving and I am feeling out of sorts and behind. I know I need to do a more than cursory weekly review but not sure when I can do it. Scheduled things are taking up most of the available hours. I suppose I could just forgo some rest but I also know that I need my full allotment of sleep or I am worthless so that's not really an option. Last Friday I did put about 15 projects on hold with defer dates to 2 December and that has relieved some stress but I didn't get to review everything before I had to go deal with frozen water hoses and teenage rams causing havoc.
Oh my....I really do wish I could help, but it sounds like there needs to more of you to accomplish all of this. Hang in there and let us know if we can do anything to be of help. :)