A new rule Tim is creating to improve his note taking system

"
13:07 words stuff
Yeah seems important

Didn’t get back to image of note book papers
And should post that on Allens forum

To express myself.

And make the new rule.

That I should only write stuff slowly so that it is eligible on the note pads.

What else?

Right now - either literally look for image
On other folder

Copy the two other here
Look once more over
"
PNGAEsJmT2DndlxWYUVHivBXL-Ung4SW_-lmWtbsDRHMCaTBbsKI2mFabDQXjZpLXX0lHqCNIfGHkMU51oT3M5Oj6NoEAp84CBSrMSxA9JgqE4ghAuPJbTw2aPU75FG6a57ie5QxyEOR4-rE5r4g_2s

19z5azO6-y4DlHAdqWJRtEyyJAwR-nuAnPb5bQKMX4KB9AuB9O5MC1ukyxdX6a56toaSkBQ6fmWmyn7p1uO52zYyH9MsY_ib-T-BSRzBUqJ4JV3R91d6JMrpcIe7S1wDlT6IwS7T04A9JBbHWnuBwKA

ITM
I couldn't find the exact image I remember I took (which was showing types picture - of note pad shown in this image (of the pages entirely written on for maybe 6-5, which were of different ideas (which were not full eligible in handwriting which I was contemplating keeping

"making this post - I was looking for pictures in type of files, after one thing I try to do each week is type picture transfer

"This was just one concept of rules which posting in fourm , to do with more content which posting publicly(typo) (to do with rules) on my profile to solve my emotional problem

Hopefully

my trains of works are still to go over polifax @Mrs-Polifax course short by type person A to do with learning focusing resources - go over it a second time and upload the problem.
Then go over private fourm reading resources shared by : @John Forrister

Then go over GTD train of work (like over the book and stuff?)

Then go over type of book on classic critical reading
(then after that go over polifax drawing resources - see if it helps?)

try to get back on track with weekly review (do I need to make a post about that) - look over a5 sheets of paper captured on in tray each week?

Question at end for comment -tation by users:
Words in my head - I have it I saw written in allens book he recommends to do something keep "capture" places like note pads in places everywhere you go- is this correct (I am not sure this works for myself)? do users reading this have anything to comment? (e.g. your bag, bedroom and office) - but myself tim seems to just take main one note pad jotter where I am

Anything else ? STN

I would be grateful if users get myself specific recommendations to invest in (and see my other posts)

gtdstudente

Registered
"
13:07 words stuff
Yeah seems important

Didn’t get back to image of note book papers
And should post that on Allens forum

To express myself.

And make the new rule.

That I should only write stuff slowly so that it is eligible on the note pads.

What else?

Right now - either literally look for image
On other folder

Copy the two other here
Look once more over
"
PNGAEsJmT2DndlxWYUVHivBXL-Ung4SW_-lmWtbsDRHMCaTBbsKI2mFabDQXjZpLXX0lHqCNIfGHkMU51oT3M5Oj6NoEAp84CBSrMSxA9JgqE4ghAuPJbTw2aPU75FG6a57ie5QxyEOR4-rE5r4g_2s

19z5azO6-y4DlHAdqWJRtEyyJAwR-nuAnPb5bQKMX4KB9AuB9O5MC1ukyxdX6a56toaSkBQ6fmWmyn7p1uO52zYyH9MsY_ib-T-BSRzBUqJ4JV3R91d6JMrpcIe7S1wDlT6IwS7T04A9JBbHWnuBwKA

ITM
I couldn't find the exact image I remember I took (which was showing types picture - of note pad shown in this image (of the pages entirely written on for maybe 6-5, which were of different ideas (which were not full eligible in handwriting which I was contemplating keeping

"making this post - I was looking for pictures in type of files, after one thing I try to do each week is type picture transfer

"This was just one concept of rules which posting in fourm , to do with more content which posting publicly(typo) (to do with rules) on my profile to solve my emotional problem

Hopefully

my trains of works are still to go over polifax @Mrs-Polifax course short by type person A to do with learning focusing resources - go over it a second time and upload the problem.
Then go over private fourm reading resources shared by : @John Forrister

Then go over GTD train of work (like over the book and stuff?)

Then go over type of book on classic critical reading
(then after that go over polifax drawing resources - see if it helps?)

try to get back on track with weekly review (do I need to make a post about that) - look over a5 sheets of paper captured on in tray each week?

Question at end for comment -tation by users:
Words in my head - I have it I saw written in allens book he recommends to do something keep "capture" places like note pads in places everywhere you go- is this correct (I am not sure this works for myself)? do users reading this have anything to comment? (e.g. your bag, bedroom and office) - but myself tim seems to just take main one note pad jotter where I am

Anything else ? STN

I would be grateful if users get myself specific recommendations to invest in (and see my other posts)
@TimBourne,

Write slow for clarity is new great rule

Good GTD job

I also need to Double-Check what I wrote . . . my hand-writing keeps me humble

Thank you very much

As you see GTD fit

@TimBourne,

Write slow for clarity is new great rule

Good GTD job

I also need to Double-Check what I wrote . . . my hand-writing keeps me humble

Thank you very much

As you see GTD fit
ITM
right
"As you see GTD fit
Good GTD job
why write those things?

"need to Double-Check what I wrote . . . my hand-writing keeps me humble" What do you mean - you are referring to something outside this thread I wonder?

Maybe you didn't understand everything I was trying to share in this post which is related to obsession."