Advanced webinar: The Better You Get . . .

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Have you heard this quote from David Allen? "The better you get, the better you'd better get." This webinar is about how to improve your skills, when you're already proficient at GTD. Meg Edwards and Kelly Forrister will guide you through some of the coaching they would give to a client who already has a solid foundation and plenty of experience with GTD.

February 24, 10:00–11:00AM PST
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3382984337724976129

We'll post the recording in the webinar archives soon after the live presentation.

CJSullivan

Registered
Oh boy! Can't wait for this one! Too bad I can't participate on the date, but I'll be eagerly watching the archives!

Mark Jantzen

Registered
This webinar should be a good one. I was having a GTD conversation with someone in Denver last week and it struck me that my own system rarely got better by adding things but when my system has gotten better it's almost always by taking something away - e.g. excess tool or list.

Oogiem

Registered
I really enjoyed this one. We need more like this but maybe allow for more time say 1.5 hr? No longer as it's too intense but 1 hour seems just a bit too short.

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
Unfortunately, I had something come up that meant I had to call an emergency meeting, so I missed this. John, I hope this is posted soon so I can see/hear this webinar.

David Parker

GTD Connect
John (and Kelly and Meg!)

I could only attend for part of this but what I heard was a great help and I'm looking forward to hearing the recording. Although it appeared as a focus on "what has a drag on your system", looking at it the other way these drags, turned around, can be a really positive boost to your system.

I feel a checklist coming on as part of the Weekly Review that makes sure these things are not slowing you down . . .

David