And the winner of the Virtual Coaching Session is . . .

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Oogie! I'm delighted to say "Hurray" -- you are the winner of our special Weekly Review Challenge for the months of October, November, and December 2014. You did a prodigious amount of posting throughout those three months. Thanks much for your ongoing contribution to the GTD Connect community. I'll contact you by email with details about setting up the coaching session.

For those of you wondering what this is about, back in October, when Barb started the thread she announced that we're doing a quarterly prize for the end of 2014. The prize is a Virtual Workflow Coaching session.
http://gettingthingsdone.com/forum/...s/166338-weekly-review-challenge-october-2014

Barb

Registered
I just knew it would be Oogie!! Congratulations, my friend! This is well deserved!

Oogiem

Registered
WOOO HOOOO!!!!

SOmehow I think that this is SO appropriate sicne I finally decided on my One little Word for 2015, Reboot, and I know my GTD practice can use a reboot.

Delighted and can't wait to get this scheduled.

Oogiem

Registered
This Morning I just added a new project: Complete GTD Coaching Session and the successful outcome is "My GTD system is rebooted for higher productivity." ;-)

Barb

Registered
You're going to really love the experience! One would think really experienced GTD-ers couldn't benefit from coaching, but I have done it twice and gotten a lot out of it each time. It's amazing what fresh eyes can do!

CJSullivan

Registered
Congrats, Oogie! Definitely something that's on my Someday Maybe list, but the challenge got away from me the past few weeks! Couldn't have happened to a more dedicated GTD-er!!!

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
What's the consensus? Is the quarterly prize of a virtual coaching session meaningful to those of you who are participating in the Weekly Review Challenge? If yes, we can easily crank it up for Q1 and . . .

Oogiem

Registered
John Forrister said:
What's the consensus? Is the quarterly prize of a virtual coaching session meaningful to those of you who are participating in the Weekly Review Challenge? If yes, we can easily crank it up for Q1 and . . .

Yes I think it's useful.

Hrlakat

Registered
John Forrister said:

I can see how it would be useful ... and I do think it's motivating :)