Beta testers needed for a web-based goal setting tool

K

karolis

Hi,

We’re looking for beta testers of a web-based application which will help you to set, manage and share your goals. It is free, web-based and easy-to-use.

We just need you to create an account, set some goals, test it out and tell us what you think about it. That’s it. No expertise needed, everyone’s welcome.

We don't offer anything in return, however if you find this tool helpful you could use it to manage your own goals :)

If you’re intrested, just respond saying so, and I will PM you the link for beta testing. Thanks.

eeckberg

Registered
I'm interested

I've tried a number of web based products and am willing to give this one a try as well.

K

karolis

looking for more beta testers

PMs sent. Still looking for more beta testers. If you're intrested just PM me or reply here with "I'm intrested" :)

K

karolis

PMs sent. And it's not too late to become a beta tester because we are constantly improving our tool and we need valuable feedback. We want to make this tool usable for those who haven't even heard about goal setting. However, we still need opinions from advanced goal-setters as this tool should be gtd-compatible.

I don't want to post the link here so it won't be regarded as a spam. And also we want to do our best before launching it to public.

So feel free to PM me or reply here with "I'm interested" and i will send you the link. And after that don't forget to send us your feedback :)

I

iainambler

Interested in Beta Testing

Hi, I'm interested in being a beta tester. :)

K

karolis

PM's sent to everyone except Camilla. Camilla, i cannot send you the link because i think you set in your options that you don't wish to receive private messages from other forums members. Please change that and i will send you the link right away.