@Call: leave or move to @Waiting

Borisoff

Registered
Gents,

this is a question about real situation. I'd like your comments on that. Today I decided to get some pricing information from my subordinate to move one of the production projects a lil bit. I've called him in the morning just to remind that I need this info asap. When called I left the reminder in the @Calls list. Do you think that oK with GTD or I should have moved that to @Waiting list (then I could forget about that till the next Weelky Review) or to Calendar all day event (in this case that becomes due this day but it's really not as I just want to push harder to move the project further). Any ideas?

Regards,

Eugene.

jkgrossi

Registered
Do you want to be reminded of it again the next time you look at your @Calls list? If so, leave it.

If you think that you will most likely call him again to remind him before he calls you back (i.e. you don't think he'll be as responsive as you need him to be), leave it.

If it can wait for a follow-up, or if you only want to be reminded that he owes you a call, put it on your @Waiting for list.

Jim