Coordinating appointments with calendly

OliverG

Registered
Hi,

this is not so much a GTD-tool-tipp per se but I fund a cool (free for limited purposes) service for booking appointments.

On two mornings a week I coach people in time slices of 1.5 hrs how to find jobs online. These are face to face appointments and I was looking to 'smoothen' the porcess of booking those slots, as I could not offer slots to someone until another poeron had decided on whcih slot they'd take.

I had come across calendly.com some time befoire that and fouond it was the easiest to use booking system that I could find (that also had a free option).

What you do:
- You define length, starting times and days for appointments and the time that is bookable in the future (1 week, 3 weeks ...)
- you communicate to the persons the URL whee they can amke the bbooking
- they click, enter name and Mail adress and you and them get a confirmation e-mail
- the appointment is auto-magically entered in your calendar (several systems available

Now the cool thing:
- if someone cancels and you delete the calendar entry, the time slot is open again
- if you enter another (conflicting or personally arranged) appointment in the calendar, this option automatically vanishes from the bookable options
- this works with sevcerak different (online) calendar systems like Office360 oder Google.

I found this a very smooth and time saving process (now I can initiate appointments with many people at the same time ... and there are no conflicts, when they pick time slots ) and even non IT-savvy customers can handle it.

I am not affiliated with calendly in any way ;)

Oliver

DenaDahilig

Registered
Looks pretty interesting and it has a nice clean interface... but no iCal support. I hope that's in the works.

Dena