Decisions, decisions...

dougbracey

Registered
So, is anyone else struggling with which webinar to attend at 1:00 PM EST today? We have the GTD Jumpstart webinar here on Connect, and David Allen is doing a different Webinar on Workarounds that Work with Russell Bishop and Charlene Li, and both are happening at 1:00 PM.

I registered for both, and since both will be recorded, I think I'll do the Jumpstart GTD live, and listen to the other one later.

Doug

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hi Doug,

I know we gave you a tough choice today. We had some unusual scheduling challenges, and rather than only doing one of the webinars, we decided to offer both since they're recorded. Glad to know that you'll be getting the value from both, by listening to one as a recording. I'm confident this overlap will be rare.

-- John

crftyldy

Registered
Workarounds that Work Webinar

Will a recording of this webinar be available on Connect or is it available somewhere else?

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
crftyldy;85360 said:
Will a recording of this webinar be available on Connect or is it available somewhere else?

Good question. I'll find out if we can post a link on Connect. I do know that the recording of the Workarounds teleseminar is available through Author Teleseminars to those who registered for it. If we're allowed to post a link to that, I'll do it. I should have news about that in the next couple of days.

-- John

TesTeq

Registered
If you've registered you should have received the e-mail with a link.

crftyldy;85360 said:

If you've registered for this webinar you should have received the e-mail with the link.

Registration was free and I've already downloaded mp3 file using the special link that was sent to me via e-mail.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Webinar recording now available to Connect members

The recording of the Workarounds That Work webinar is now available to Connect members. Please click here.

You'll be able to stream the podcast from that page, or download the recording.

-- John