Dedicated GTD applications on Windows

Instigase

Registered
bcmyers2112 said:
TesTeq:
Ultimately, I found that none of the solutions I tried were worth a tinker's damn until I focused on improving my GTD habits.

Well put, bcmeyers2112. This bit always gets lost in the tool selection de jour discussions.

My tools? Paper, supported by other e-tools that support calendaring (Google), task list management (Paper and MLO), and reference management (file cabinet, and Evernote). I use paper because the act of writing forces me to be deliberate and thoughtful. At work, my primary tools are Paper, Outlook, OneNote, and MLO.

This setup really hasn't changed for years, and when I follow all the work processing steps of Collect. Process, Organize, REVIEW, then DO the system works and I get things done. Again, refer to the quote above. Its not the tools, - it is the thoughtful application of all the processing steps.

More on the REVIEW step. bcmeyers2112, among other voices in this thread, is correct in stating that the Review is an important part of the system. Note that NONE of the tools listed in this thread will make a good review possible. The only factors needed are the combination of time, a good space to work and think, your lists, and your noggin'.

DonDeal

Registered
Best one I have tried (and the one I have stayed with) is My Life Organized. Awesome Windows app and great apps on iOS and Android too.
Learning curve can be a bit steep because it is a swiss knife that can be shaped in so many ways. But that's why I stayed with it. I never bumped into the wall (read: never ran out of flexibility).

Yiannis Miliatsis

Registered
Hi all,

I have been using IQTell for the past two years. It is web based and also has apps for android and IOS. The company responds quickly to customer needs and help them customize. It is very user friendly. Give it a try here http://iqtell.com?eu=nbL4

I used IQTell for a year and was really happy with it. Good evernote and email intergration, fast response from staff and really great android app! Left it for Premium Evernote though cause i went through an-all-in-one-place-era..