• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Do you agree with your agreements and acknowledge them?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
S

Siva

Guest
Through various posts, Jason and others highlight how GTD is all about managing agreements and that the struggle we face is due to various agreements that tug us in different directions. I realized how critical it is to know what one's agreements are and consciously acknowledge and agree with them. I did that a couple of days back and I experienced 'mental cleansing'. Even something simple (dumb/stupid) like the act of writing with a pen on paper ' I agree to go to work everyday in a timely fashion' allowed me to commit to it in a constructive manner.

Thanks Jason.
 
Top