Don't stay logged into GTD connect.

ScottL

Registered
I have to repeatedly log into the connect forums as it asks me for my password again even after a pause of only a few minutes. This is true at home with firefox browser on a mac as well as at work with Windows XP pro and whatever version of IE they are running.

Barb

Registered
Me too

I've been having problems for about a week too, although I get logged out only if I navigate anywhere outside of the forums within the Connect site.

Send an email to connect@davidco.com with as much information as you can give them and they'll fix you up. They don't necessarily monitor the forums.

sandalslawrence

Registered
If I walk away from my computer for any length of time, I have to log in again. I find it annoying and wonder what the possible benefit could be. Other programs, except banking, do not seem to require a new log-in until I reboot, or at the very least until I close the window! With GTD Connect, I seem to log in over and over again every day. It's the one thing I really dislike about the whole thing. My life is busy enough, and I definitely don't have on any of my lists "spend lots of time logging into programs"!

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
sandalslawrence;80474 said:
I find it annoying and wonder what the possible benefit could be.

I would too! It's not a benefit, it's a bug. Please do contact our team at connect@davidco.com to help resolve this for you. I would hope it's a simple fix. It's not designed to work this way, really. I never have to log back in.