Fundamental Processing Lab with David Webinar now posted

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
I just posted the Webinar from yesterday: https://secure.davidco.com/connect/multimedia/video.php?titleid=283&trackid=817

Audio only version will be posted next week. You guys still want that version too, right?

We got lots of great feedback that members like being able to hear from each other. It does present some sound challenges, as you will hear, but we'll try to incorporate this more in future ones. If you are on a future one and want to speak, we just need to make sure you've got a microphone on your end (through headset or on your computer mic you can speak clearly into), or you've called into the land line assigned to the webinar.

The Workflow Diagram shown in the Webinar is the new one. You can find it in our store: https://secure.davidco.com/store/catalog/Workflow-Guides-p-1-c-293.php

Connect members get a 10% discount on the Workflow Map. You'll see the discount applied when you add it to your cart, as long as you've logged in with the store account linked to your Connect account. (customerservice@davidco.com can help if that's not working for you.)

By the way, our store just got a huge overhaul and fresh, new design. Long overdue. The rest of the DAC site is next.

TesTeq

Registered
Audio? Yes! Workflow Diagram? Yes! Store? No & yes!

kelstarrising;77448 said:
Audio only version will be posted next week. You guys still want that version too, right?

Yes, yes, yes! I'm the podcast only guy.

The Workflow Diagram shown in the Webinar is the new one. You can find it in our store: https://secure.davidco.com/store/catalog/Workflow-Guides-p-1-c-293.php

Great piece of GTD art. Recommended!

By the way, our store just got a huge overhaul and fresh, new design. Long overdue. The rest of the DAC site is next.

Does not work properly in the Opera browser. OK in Firefox.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Thanks TesTeq

Thanks. I passed along the Opera feedback to the guys.

We create 3 versions for each Webinar:
1. FLV video version that plays on the Connect site in the Connect video player
2. M4V video version that gets podcasted to iTunes to play in iTunes or your iPhone/iTouch. This is also the version that downloads from the "download" button on the video player on the Connect site.
3. MP3 audio-only version that plays on the Connect site in the Connect audio player and gets podcasted to iTunes to play in iTunes or your iPod device

So, as far as member podcasts go, you like having both the video and audio version still? Not thinking of changing it, but just looking for any anecdotal comments you might have.

Cheers,
Kelly

cyberscribe

Senior Associate, Next Action Associates
TesTeq;77452 said:
Does not work properly in the Opera browser. OK in Firefox.

Thanks, Krzysztof.

We tested the store in Opera recently and did not experience any problems. Can you tell us what version of Opera, and what operating system (Mac/PC/Linux/Mobile) you are using? Also, can you describe the specific problems you are experiencing?

Many thanks in advance!

Barb

Registered
Store problems here too

I thought I'd go check out the store and admire the work, but I get nothing as well. I'm using plain old Internet Explorer, 8.0. I'll email a screen shot to you all.

cmcantwell

Registered
Different versions for different contexts

Hi Kelly,

I actually do use both video and audio versions. When I'm on a plane or at home with my Apple TV, I like being able to see the slides while I watch and take notes. When I'm in the car or at the gym the audio versions work best. And to tell you the truth, the content is so good that I usuallly end up listening to both to fully absorb it. So that's my vote.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Alrighty

It's easy enough for me to create the audio only version too, and some are really not dependent on the slides, so I will keep doing both.