Getting Things Done Fast

R

rme014

Would anyone be willing to sell their copy of "Getting Things Done Fast" audio cd's? Or if anyone would be willing to rent them to me I would really appreciate it. I would pay for shipping and any rental fee you may charge of course. I can not find these cd's to purchase anywhere and ebay doesn't have any copies for sale. If you could help me out, could you please email me at areubored@gmail.com. Thank you very much.

Bill

Registered
rme014 said:
Would anyone be willing to sell their copy of "Getting Things Done Fast" audio cd's?

rme014 obviously has dibs on the first offer, but I'd really like to purchase this set also.

If you've got one, feel free to send me a private message.

Jamie Elis

Registered
Maybe DA company would consider....

putting the FAST discs on a pay-for or free audio download , or just doing the audioof one CD the last weekend of every month or some other pattern followed by an on-line discussion.

S

susie

Aaaaahhhhh!

When did they stop offereing the CDs? One of mine is really scratched up and I was going to get a replacement set. This is just horrible...those CDs were GREAT!

P

Pres

"GTD-Fast CDs Pulled From Market" thread

There's a thread here about it:
http://www.davidco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4170

Basically they explain that they're working on a new, improved product that should be out...someday. I'm interested to see what that is.

The only place I can currently find GTDF is in the paper (not online) catalog I got recently from Nightingale/Conant in the UK (since I'm in Japan I have to go through the UK office). But with international shipping it works out to something like USD115, which is a bit above my threshold of pain. Consequently I don't order from them a whole lot...

If DavidCo were to do an unabridged online edition (Audible.com or whatnot), that would be utterly joyous for us international people. Especially since I'm only going to listen to it on my iPod anyway, I don't need media shipped to me.

TesTeq

Registered
GTDF is worth buying for $115.

Pres said:
But with international shipping it works out to something like USD115, which is a bit above my threshold of pain. Consequently I don't order from them a whole lot...
I think GTDF is worth buying even for $115 if you seriously think about "Black Belt GTD". And it is much cheaper than David seminar which I think is rarely available in Japan.

P

Pres

GTDF available at the moment (as of 19 Jan '06)

Nightingale-Conant is currently selling GTDF for a generous discount on their webpage here: http://nightingale.com/twww_main_uk.asp

The direct link to the product is here:
http://nightingale.com/Track~TrackID~UK_PW05~source~INTUKPW05~LinkTo~'p.asp?ProductIDN=22810'.asp

As I mentioned, being in Japan I get automatically routed to this UK page when I login to nightingale.com, so I don't know if the same offer is good in the US, or whatever other locations are served by the US store.

Might be worth a look though -- I just ordered mine! :)

Pres

Max

Registered
Not in the US

It is not available on the Nightingale US site. Also, their customer service department says its not available on the UK site either and is listed in error. Not sure how one makes an error of promoting a product of the week for a product they don't sell.

It may be that they had a few left over and are trying to clear them off the shelf; but that's just a thoery. I hope you can oder them off the UK site. If so, any kind soul care to order me one. ;-)

DoingIt

Registered
m_s said:
I've posted somewhere on the forums before that these are freely available on eBay.co.uk - and cheaper than on the NC website

It's not cheaper if you take into account the current special offer at the NC website. :)

M

m_s

Oh yes, you're right - I didn't see that before. That's cheap! If I hadn't already bought it a few weeks back on eBay, I would buy it now! Great offer. But I must say I think it's worth it at £63 - or much more...

S

sonia_simone

Encouragement

I would heartily encourage the David Allen Co. to move this from their Someday/Maybe list.

P

Pres

sonia_simone said:
I would heartily encourage the David Allen Co. to move this from their Someday/Maybe list.
LOL!

With GBP 11.50 international shipping added to the GBP 34.97 special price, it came to GBP 46.47, which my converter Dashboard widget tells me works out to USD 81.92. We'll wait and see when/if it actually arrives here in Japan... GTDF appears to be approaching the status of mythology among us people who don't have it. Everybody agrees it's great, but nobody wants to sell it to us...

The funny thing is that I went to the Nightingale site because of a promotional email they sent, advertising GTDF for GBP 49.95. I almost bought that until I glanced at their top page and saw the same thing for 15 pounds cheaper?! How many simultaneous specials do they have running? :) (and what's the point of getting their newsletter if the specials offered there aren't so special?)

I don't know about the US store, but the UK store does seem to be mildly confused about what it's doing. But if they ship what I ordered, I'm not going to complain!

Pres

F

flowmom

Getting Things Done...FAST available on ebay

This is a great CD series but I've listened to it enough and I'm now selling it on ebay. I'm assuming that it covers similar material to the "GTDLive!" Ten CD Set of David Allen's Two Day Seminar ;) .