Getting Things Done...Fast

A

Anonymous

Does anyone have the Getting Things Done...fast CD or tape set? I have read the book two times and have started to implement the system. I was wondering if there is a lot more information in the set? Thanks for your help.

:)

randystokes

Registered
Re: Getting Things Done...Fast

Guest said:
Does anyone have the Getting Things Done...fast CD or tape set? I have read the book two times and have started to implement the system. I was wondering if there is a lot more information in the set? Thanks for your help.

I've read the book several times, attended David's two-day seminar in Dallas in September, and bought the GTD Fast CD set at the seminar. The CD/tape set is a recording of the two day seminar. Even though I attended the seminar in person, I have listened to the CD set several times now -- each time through I think of or discover new info or ideas. It's also a bit like personal affirmation tapes. I strongly recommend the CD/tape set, whether or not you've read the book or attended the live seminar. There's lots more in the CD/tape set than the book -- just as the seminar supplements and adds to the book.

I was getting pretty good at the GTD stuff before attending the seminar, but attending the seminar and listening to the CD set has taken me to a whole new level. Now I'm becoming an "advocate" -- I bought a number of copies of the book (signed by David) and am giving them as holiday gifts to key clients, colleagues and friends.

Ahh, two minutes -- done!

Randy

A

Anonymous

Re: Getting Things Done...Fast

Guest said:

i agree with randy. the cd/tape set is very good, and i find that i am learning how to apply the material much better. i've listened to the set a couple of times and have read the book. the tape/cd set seems to fill in some shallow places in the book and pulls it all together.

N

neilhedley

Funny, what "tweaks" my interest these days.

Someone picked up an autographed copy of GTD?
I'd hack off a limb for an AUTOGRAPHED copy.

Mind you, I shelled out 45 bucks last night at an auction for an autographed picture of Jimmy Buffett. Even the people at the Lung Association, who got the money, think I'm strange.

Regards,
Neil

randystokes

Registered
neilhedley said:
Funny, what "tweaks" my interest these days.

Someone picked up an autographed copy of GTD?
I'd hack off a limb for an AUTOGRAPHED copy.

Mind you, I shelled out 45 bucks last night at an auction for an autographed picture of Jimmy Buffett. Even the people at the Lung Association, who got the money, think I'm strange.

Regards,
Neil

Well, one way to do it is to take David's two day seminar. Each participant gets a copy of the book, which David graciously autographs for you. I got one personally autographed that way.

Another way to do it is to order a number of copies of the book directly from The David Allen Company (which I also did, so I could give them as Christmas gifts). David signed those for me, too. Don't know if there's a minimium number you have to order for David to sign them, but I kind of doubt it . . .

A

Anonymous

Sure, Randy - tell me that NOW! <grin>

I've lost track of the number of copies of the book I've given away, but getting a bunch directly from the company sounds like it might be a plan.

Anyone from the company listening who ccan give me some guidance on this one?

Regards,
Neil

thornrise

Registered
This is an awsome audio set!

I've just finished listening to this for the 3rd time having bought it on eBay.

It must be even better than a live seminar as you can rewind and listen over and over - highly recommended.

Tr

thornrise

Registered
This is an awsome audio set!

I've just finished listening to this for the 3rd time having bought it on eBay.

It must be even better than a live seminar as you can rewind and listen over and over - highly recommended.

Tr