GTD trusting. . . .

gtdstudente

Registered
GTD trusting that 'considering/thinking' of more than one concern is powerful enough to stop me in my tracks and 'freeze-up' all necessary operations. Best 'Anti-Freeze' Solution: GTD it(s)?

Last edited:
So do you mean that to unfreeze the operations, one chooses a Next Action and is then focussed purely on that, free of distractions since one has confidence that everything else is parked in one's "trusted system"?

gtdstudente

Registered
So do you mean that to unfreeze the operations, one chooses a Next Action and is then focussed purely on that, free of distractions since one has confidence that everything else is parked in one's "trusted system"?
Quicksilver10, Love the name and thank you for your follow-up. What I am attempting to say is that if my mind is concerned with more than one concern, then yes, a "trusted system" is needed to "park' all other concerns that can/could/would clog me and others concerns from moving. As such that "trusted system" is GTD while "appropriately engaging" as few appealing 'Tools/Props/Utilities' as possible. Hopefully clear . . . if unclear your further follow-up clarifications are most welcomed

gtdstudente

Registered
Quicksilver10, You me thinking further for what ever it is worth . . . GTD is a system that is 'personalized' more than a 'personal system' Thank you