Having error with e-mail notifications on website

"How do I turn e-mail notifications back on for a specific thread?

When I was going through e-mail I trailed "clicking button turn of e-mail notification" for this thread.

See that worked.

Is there a way to change setting to turn on notifications e-mail for that thread or all threads?
I don’t seem to be able to see it.

I had it in my mind in the past – there was a sub section for posts specific to do with technicalities on this forum, but don’t see it any more? So will just post in this main thread.

Thought came to mind to tag @John Forrister " AL because he has helped with technicality in the past"

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
I think the Watch button in the upper-right may be what you're after. It's an on/off toggle button in that when you click to Watch it then turns to Unwatch. When you click to Watch it gives an option to watch with or without email notifications. Here's a screenshot showing this thread with the Watch button in the upper-right.

1711394552190.png

I think the Watch button in the upper-right may be what you're after. It's an on/off toggle button in that when you click to Watch it then turns to Unwatch. When you click to Watch it gives an option to watch with or without email notifications. Here's a screenshot showing this thread with the Watch button in the upper-right.

View attachment 1792
ITM

yeah this worked be notified to this thread already

but for some reason

had it in my mind - that turned off notfication from my tab in e-mail for a thread , then wasn't able turn it on again at all? - when says I am watching thread

next action to go over this -look back in my e-mail which thread exactly it was

thanks

STN

View attachment 1792
ITM thanks for getting back John

But I was having other words in my head such as wanted try confirm things with you
lots of things

one thing - was have in my mind you have myself access to GTD member library forums here - but I wonder did you actually give myself details with an account to log in/sign up with - you understand? "STN