Help: What are the posts you reference most from the forums?

UrbanHiker

Registered
Hi All,

I'm new to the forums, not really new to GTD. Have a lot of new(er) responsibilities at work (managing an offshore team, three onshore teams, and our overall project, plus trying to do work of my own). I'm lost. I used to have a to-do list, but it's gone to the birds. I find myself up at 1am most nights, regularly working 80+ hours (not effectively) and STILL losing track of items.

Do you have a few posts you can point me towards?

I'm considering the remote coaching from GTD. I keep my current to do list in trello, which worked well in the past. I just can't get stuff in there fast enough these days before I forget about it. I update the full Trello list about once every three weeks and it's a big pain to sort through. I like to plan out what I'm working on by day, so I used to have it set up to have one list per day and then I'd keep track of future items in an upcoming items column. Each week I'd move the items for the current week to the respective day and have my weekly to-do list. That doesn't work anymore.

I'm currently split between email (two onshore teams), JIRA (offshore team & one onshore team), and one big Trello list (personal). I want to get a system that can work for all three, that I can just use and not have to think about.

It's important to be able to have about 100 things in the list at any one time and quickly get to the ones that are imminently due (vs things to worry about in four weeks, but still need reminders for). I use Evernote for keeping track of random notes for my personal life, but never really liked it for GTD. I'm open to change, but just want to spend as little time as possible managing the system. So would be best if I could tweak what I have now :)

Best,

UH

Cpu_Modern

Registered
Welcome to the discussion!

----

From your description it seems to me you took on so much commitments, that you are working all the time, because they take all your time , to be honoured on time.

To be honest: no list management tool will change this.

You can improve your working habits. Be faster and more efficient. But in the end this will be only of limited gain. Though, it is of course always worthwhile.

Your feeling of being lost may be an indicator that you are in fact over comitted and therfore, logically, not truly to do it all. If that is the case, now is the time to re-negotiate these commitments, on both levels: short-term and long-term. Before the hay hits the ventilator.

----

In terms of applying GTD to your situation directly, you may want to get a better overview of what GTD actually is? It seems to me that you are thinking of GTD as a generic term to describe the organization of task reminders and nothing more. Correct me if I am wrong.

Otherwise I would say, start with your 10,000 ft level lists, the project list(s) and the someday / maybe list and bring those in order.

The split between email, JIRA (whatever that is) and Trello shouldn't be a problem. If it is, again, are you sure your concept of what GTD is hip to what David Allen actually wrote in his books?

----

Keep us updated and engage in conversation. That way we all are going to learn.

Oogiem

Registered
UrbanHiker said:
I find myself up at 1am most nights, regularly working 80+ hours (not effectively) and STILL losing track of items.

Do you have a few posts you can point me towards?

I'm considering the remote coaching from GTD. I keep my current to do list in trello, which worked well in the past. I just can't get stuff in there fast enough these days before I forget about it.

My first thought is that you have no system at all and you really need to unhook and declare GTD bancruptcy and start over with something completely new.

I would look for some of the beginner posts. I can't point tospecific ones and besides, with your current workflow you might spend more time looking and less time planning and that is not what you need to do now.

I've done some remote coaching and I can attest that it is highly useful. If you can afford to do it I'd plan on trying to get 3-5 sessions with a coach done. One initial to get the decks clears, one for ideas on a new system and at least one to check in a bit after implementation to see what needs tweaking. If the 3rd session shows up more major areas for improvement then schedule a few more but concentrate those ont eh areas you need help in.

I have no clue what Trello is, but it sounds like it's a visual kanban style board. IMO that is not the best way to handle a GTD system. If you have to move an object from one location or bucket to another doesn't' make sense. Plus you talk about things that are due and that sounds very unGTD like. How do you enter in contexts in Trello? Do you have enough separate contexts to clearly define what you can or should do at once time? Have you thought about the high cost of switching contexts even though you could do everythign everywhere? What is your real true list of projects? Is that list of active projects in a place you can easily review them on a weekly basis?

If it were me I'd plan on dumping the existing system entirely and using it as backlog/archive and get a coach to help you triage the existing stuff into something that is more streamlined and not tied to due dates that implements contexts especially well. I'd spend some time really thinking about the various contexts. I'd also be a lot more realistic about how many projects youc an do now and make liberal use of the someday/maybe list. If that bothers you make a not this month or not this season list. Remember someday/maybe isn't never just not now. You can decide on yes or no to stuff on it when you review that list later. Which should be about once a week.

jdavidcarr

Registered
I use Trello for planning, typically planning work for the upcoming month and then creating a work breakdown (user stories are probably a recognizable term to you) and organizing them into the weeks that I need to complete them. Each week, I move the appropriate tasks to the day on which I have time carved out that will support getting those tasks done. I use it for some other things as well (planning attendance at a tradeshow, organizing thoughts around an upcoming family vacation, etc.) but again, this is really just for planning.

To Oogiem's point above, Trello lacks certain fundamental properties of what I believe makes a useful GTD system, such as contexts and statuses. You can parse the text in descriptions (or the naming convention of the card itself) in searches to try to account for this, but I just don't seeing that being workable.

I would recommend against trying to use Jira for GTD. I suspect you're using it to manage a backlog for development teams, which is what it is intended for, and it works well for that. It's not intended to be a GTD system and frankly, isn't the right fit in my opinion, when you start managing other peoples' work tasks in it. Use it for work management only.

Evernote never appealed to me as a GTD system, though like you, I use it for personal reference. I used it for project files as well until I switched companies last year and lost support for the Mac OS X platform. When that happened, I fell back on OneNote for work reference. I still use Evernote for personal reference.

I've also never found email to be a worthy system for managing tasks.

So, it sounds like you're in this kind of situation:

Jira: Work management
Evernote: Reference
XXX: GTD system

I would explore some systems designed especially for GTD, like Doit, Nirvana, or even OmniFocus (but the last one only supports a Mac OS X/iOS lifestyle). Also, don't try to manage work tasks in your GTD system. Limit this to project tasks. As an example, if I know I need to remember to send out an status report from my meeting, I will throw that into my GTD system since it's a task I need to complete. If I need to adjust the font on a template from 10px to 11px based on a requirements change from the client, that goes into Jira as a work item. To me, those are very different things, but if you haven't been segregating these types of tasks for a while, the lines are probably a little more blurry.

Also, I agree with CPU_Modern that you are overextended (or at least darn close to it). It would be a worthy investment to take a full day (or two) on a weekend and try to get everything out of your head and into whatever system you ultimately decide to use for task management. If you're slamming tasks into it as frequently as it sounds like you are, look for a system that has an input process that will accommodate you. With Doit or Nirvana, I could email tasks (just forward them, clean up the subject enough to know that they are later, you can fine-tune during a daily or weekly review) and with OmniFocus, I just use Siri to create reminders from my iPhone. OmniFocus picks them up and imports them as inbox items. It's actually the only thing I use Siri for.

Good luck!

devon.marie

Registered
It sounds like you're struggling! I have to disagree with the posters above who say to leave Trello, though. I get a sour taste in my mouth whenever someone tells me I need a certain tool to do GTD correctly. In every edition of the GTD books, as well as many times from David Allen's talks and interviews, it's reiterated that you do not need a specific tool to do GTD. It works anywhere.

As someone who actually uses Trello, and uses it to manage multiple projects and hundreds of tasks, I'll share how I use the tool to achieve "mind like water." Trello is, when simplified, just a bunch of lists. Which is also what makes up GTD. Yay! Trello also excels in that you can look at multiple lists at once, horizontally. This makes it easy to see where many different tasks stand without having to flip between lists like other apps ask you to do. Here's a very quick (haha, sorry it's still a novel) breakdown of what I do - perhaps it will help you.
  1. Learn the keyboard shortcuts. They save oodles and oodles and oodles and oodles of time.
  2. Use one board for everything. Don't even be tempted to spread projects out on to their own boards - it just becomes a hassle to track all of your tasks down. One board for everything!
  3. Use lists for task Contexts. For me, I do 99% of my work at my desk, so I don't fart around with Computer, Calls, Emails, etc. Contexts. Waste of time for me. I have just a "Next Actions" list. I also like to break down task types (I do marketing and graphic design), so I have a list of "Marketing Deadlines" and a list of "To Design." I like to plug away and do multiple press releases at a time, as well as do multiple design tasks at once. Whichever contexts work for you - go for it! But keep it limited - too many and processing your tasks will become cumbersome. Also, sort them by rough priority. More important towards the top, least important towards the bottom. Don't bother nitpicking the task's specific location - it's a waste of time. Get it in the ballpark - you'll see it when you look for what to do.
  4. Use Labels for emotional/mental Contexts, if you wish. Mine are EASY, QUICK, FOCUSED, IMPORTANT, and SCHEDULED. I don't frequently sort by these, but they're INCREDIBLY handy when say, it's 8am and my mind is sharp - I'll sort by the FOCUSED filter to see only those tasks I can do when I'm at the top of my game. Same goes for when I have a quick 10 minutes (Quick) or I'm tired and want something to end my day with that's not brain surgery (Easy). Only use these if you would benefit from them! It's another step in processing tasks, which you want to keep to a minimum. You can always add them later, too.
  5. First list to the left: BOARD INFORMATION. Here I keep a GTD Refresher card (essentially a verbatim copy of the Five Steps page off the GTD site, but within easy reach), a key of my Labels, and Template cards (for tasks I repeat).
  6. Second list to the left: INCOMING. This is your default list for the board. Set the board so emails come here. Add your Trello email to your contacts and Favorites. Create a text shortcut for it on your phone. If you're on iOS, the Drafts app is super awesome for quick entry to Trello - let me know if you want the setup, I'll be happy to help. I just carry around a pocket notebook as my input device. Every day, I put the date on the next available page and log my ideas, work journal entries, quick notes, etc. here. Every day I empty this notebook before I leave for work, either putting it into Trello (if a task) or Evernote (if reference material). Nothing beats the speed of a pen on paper for me - YMMV. Do what works for you!
  7. Third list from the left: PROJECTS. Make a card for each project, and a checklist for tasks to complete. Don't worry about planning the project through to completion unless you absolutely have to. Any time you have a file, a chat, a document, anything related to the project - attach it to this card. Add the Email to Card email as a BCC in email conversations related to the project - it will put the emails in the card as comments. It's super easy to keep everything together here.
  8. Fourth list: CONTEXTS. Start your context lists here. Don't forget your AGENDAS, WAITING, and SOMEDAY/IDEAS lists, but tack them at the end. Keep the key actionable lists right in front of you.
  9. After your CONTEXT lists, make lists for repeated or scheduled tasks, such as "Monthly Review" or "Bi-Monthly Project Update." Create a card for each occurence, and set a date for them. I also put my SCHEDULED label on them, so I know to not do them until that day on my calendar inside Trello. If it's a deadline (to be done by that day at the very latest), I put the IMPORTANT label on it.
Review FREQUENTLY. The more tasks you have, the more you should ideally review. A lot of people (including myself, until a recent realization) have the misconception that the system should take care of the planning for you. That's not the case - all it does is make it as easy as possible for YOU to plan. You still have to know your tasks, know what's on your plate, and know how your time is being booked. Review, review, review.

When you do your Weekly or Daily Reviews (whichever you prefer), assign yourself to the cards you want to tackle in the immediate time frame. I do weekly reviews, so I go through each list and assign my face to up to 10 tasks per context. This seems like a lot, but it dramatically shortens my lists while still giving me choice on what to do. Every day, come in and hit Q - it will remove all tasks that don't have your face on them. Now all you see are your top focus items! When you go through your projects, see if you are working on each one by checking to see if you have a next action task listed for it in a Context list. If you don't, turn one of the tasks you've put in the card's checklist to a Card, then put it on a context list.

Screenshots for aid: [SCREENSHOT 1] [SCREENSHOT 2]

I hope this helps. It enables me to manage hundreds of tasks, prioritize, and work on what I need to get done, when I need to do it. I've tried every todo list app under the sun, and Trello sticks for me. Don't give up just yet if Trello makes you happy. Learning a new tool will only slow you down. Give this a shot and see if it helps you as much as it works for me.

Feel free to PM me for more details if desired.

Oogiem

Registered
chirmer said:
It sounds like you're struggling! I have to disagree with the posters above who say to leave Trello, though. I get a sour taste in my mouth whenever someone tells me I need a certain tool to do GTD correctly. In every edition of the GTD books, as well as many times from David Allen's talks and interviews, it's reiterated that you do not need a specific tool to do GTD. It works anywhere.
I would agree that GTD works everywhere but I strongly disagree that all tools are equal in how easy or difficult it is to implement core functions and requirements you must have to effectively use the GTD methodology.

I couldn't see any way for Trello to support contexts for next actions, a key concept of GTD.

What I see in your implementaiton is using Contexts for projects not actions? Or am I misinterpreting your slides?

To me the key differentiators of the GTD system from other systems of managing our tasks are:

The concept of using contexts
The concept of a next action as part of a larger project
The realization that priority changes rapidly and is hard to define fully so systmes must be fluid in how you use priority
The concept of layers or levels of engagement with your world, from actions, to projects, to AOFs to goals and purpose.

Folke

Registered
chirmer said:
I have to disagree with the posters above who say to leave Trello, though. I get a sour taste in my mouth whenever someone tells me I need a certain tool to do GTD correctly. In every edition of the GTD books, as well as many times from David Allen's talks and interviews, it's reiterated that you do not need a specific tool to do GTD. It works anywhere.

I totally agree with that, chirmer. And one way of realizing the truth in that is the fact that if even a "primitive" tool such as paper can be used for GTD, then of course Trello can be used. In addition, Trello has the advantage over most other tools in that it shows you "everything" (more or less) literally "across the board" in a single view.

I have felt tempted many times to use Trello for GTD, and have always decided against it, but I must say you have made a very convincing case here, and have given me new ideas that I had never thought of. For example, assigning tasks to myself as a means to "flag" or "focus" certain tasks, in other words the equivalent of using what is usually a "star" in other apps, seems perfectly workable.

What I still lack in Trello (and in paper GTD) is a deeper task hierarchy (like in Todoist, Omnifocus, GTDNext and others), which is something I like very much, but apparently it is possible to learn to live without that and appreciate the visibility of Trello's "flatness" instead? (You used to be an avid Todoist user, weren't you?). Another thing I lack in Trello (and in paper GTD) is the absence of a repeat mechanism. You would have to manually copy and repeat all recurring actions, such as monthly reports etc. But even that could be seen as a luxury - if the main point is having a total overview in one glance.

In another recent thread I advised somebody against using Trello, but also described how I would probably use it if I had to use it. What I came up with was a rough first shot which then evolved into something not too dissimilar from yours. But yours is better - more carefully thought out etc. Here is what I wrote: http://forum.gettingthingsdone.com/f...553#post187553

I notice you have chosen to use most of the columns for "types of thing", which I believe can correlate closely either with "sets of contexts" (tools, frame of mind etc) or with "areas" (roles, purpose etc), or a mix of these kinds of aspects, depending on how you prefer to tweak your definitions. For example, you have a column titled "Need others", which seems to correspond almost exactly to what I have a context for (@Person).

I also notice that you are using the colored labels mainly for time, energy and priority aspects.

After reading your brilliant description I believe that if I were to use Trello I would probably go for an approach where I use the columns strictly for areas of responsibility and the colored labels both for physical contexts (@Out, @Person etc) and for timing/energy/priority aspects.

I am wondering, do you really need the Projects column? In my case, if I were to use Trello, I think I would seriously consider giving projects a colored label instead and keep them in their respective area column. I assume that would not work so well for you as your "types of thing" (columns) are at a more hands-on level, but it might work splendidly for me.

Oogiem said:
I couldn't see any way for Trello to support contexts for next actions, a key concept of GTD.

You could use Trello's columns strictly for regular contexts, just as you would on paper or with any other simple list app. Or you could use the colored labels instead (and use the columns for whatever else you want, e.g. projects, areas, "types of thing")

Oogiem said:
I would agree that GTD works everywhere but I strongly disagree that all tools are equal in how easy or difficult it is to implement core functions and requirements you must have to effectively use the GTD methodology.

Just like you, I too prefer a fully-fledged GTD app (with repeating ticklers, task hierarchies, perspectives/views and all the rest of it), but please bear in mind that even paper, with all its inherent severe limitations, is acknowledged as a GTD tool, probably the most "core" GTD tool of all, and Trello and other simple list apps (Wunderlist etc) can easily match that.

devon.marie

Registered
Oogiem said:

What I see in your implementaiton is using Contexts for projects not actions? Or am I misinterpreting your slides?

To me the key differentiators of the GTD system from other systems of managing our tasks are:

The concept of using contexts
The concept of a next action as part of a larger project
The realization that priority changes rapidly and is hard to define fully so systmes must be fluid in how you use priority
The concept of layers or levels of engagement with your world, from actions, to projects, to AOFs to goals and purpose.

My contexts are General Tasks (which is really my Desk context, but since we use Trello company-wide, this is easier for my coworkers to understand), To Design (because it requires one set of software that I like to chunk and do at once), Website, Enterprise (I work at a library; this is our online catalog system), Need Others (same as Agendas, but easier for coworkers to understand), Waiting, and Someday/Maybe. So, I have lists for each Context, and the tasks are on the lists for them. Each card is a task, except for inside the Projects list - those are project master cards. I also have Marketing separated because they're things I do ON a specific day, and those are the items my co-workers really care about - so I keep them in their own list for everyone's ease. It's not the absolute most GTD way to organize things, but it's a great compromise :)

So, the cards on these various lists are Next Actions - not projects (except for the Project List). And RE: priority, Trello's keyboard shortcuts make it really easy to change priority at a whim. I can filter based on "my face" - cards assigned to me - which I've deemed temporarily important. But sometimes I'll do a second review mid-week and change these out. I just go down each list and hit SPACEBAR to either assign or unassign myself to cards, easily swapping the priority. I can also filter by Labels - what I use for energy/time based Contexts - both outside of and within cards assigned to me.

What's great about Trello is you can make it the system you want it to be. I, personally, have quarterly meetings with my supervisor to go through tasks and projects, making sure they reach regular goals and such. I choose to not reflect this in my system. I used to use Labels to mark items as Marketing, Graphic Design, Personal Development, etc. but realized I never referred to it. I tend to filter tasks when they come in more than use the Labels to gain that oversight, so for me I took them out.

devon.marie

Registered
Folke said:
I have felt tempted many times to use Trello for GTD, and have always decided against it, but I must say you have made a very convincing case here, and have given me new ideas that I had never thought of. For example, assigning tasks to myself as a means to "flag" or "focus" certain tasks, in other words the equivalent of using what is usually a "star" in other apps, seems perfectly workable.

What I still lack in Trello (and in paper GTD) is a deeper task hierarchy (like in Todoist, Omnifocus, GTDNext and others), which is something I like very much, but apparently it is possible to learn to live without that and appreciate the visibility of Trello's "flatness" instead? (You used to be an avid Todoist user, weren't you?). Another thing I lack in Trello (and in paper GTD) is the absence of a repeat mechanism. You would have to manually copy and repeat all recurring actions, such as monthly reports etc. But even that could be seen as a luxury - if the main point is having a total overview in one glance.

I found that for myself, too complex of a system required waaaay too much maintenance time for too little return. I was indeed a fervent Todoist user, but that company is making decisions and headed in directions I can no longer respect, so I dumped the product. I like that Trello forces me to keep it (relatively) simple. Trello's actually capable of being incredibly complex - I just like it a bit flatter, I suppose. It forces me to be more hands-on with my lists, which forces me to regularly review - something I found I was rushing through when using Todoist because I felt the app's advanced filtering and such would take care of it for me. Boy, was I wrong.

Plus, I have a 27" monitor at work, and Trello is amaaaaazing on it. I force myself to keep my Context lists limited so that the immediately actionable ones show without side-scrolling. I can always, at a glance, see which tasks are most important within each context without having to switch between lists. It's this particular view I find most beneficial from Trello.

The repeating tasks are the ONLY thing that drags me down with Trello. I now just block the first day of the year to entirely setting up my system, reviewing the past year, etc. and this includes setting up my lists of repeated tasks. It usually doesn't take too long, and keyboard shortcuts make Labeling things super easy. The added benefit is the ability to add documents, notes, etc. to only one instance of a repeated task - because now it's its own card. This has made the extra effort worth it.

Folke said:
In another recent thread I advised somebody against using Trello, but also described how I would probably use it if I had to use it. What I came up with was a rough first shot which then evolved into something not too dissimilar from yours. But yours is better - more carefully thought out etc. Here is what I wrote: http://forum.gettingthingsdone.com/f...553#post187553

I notice you have chosen to use most of the columns for "types of thing", which I believe can correlate closely either with "sets of contexts" (tools, frame of mind etc) or with "areas" (roles, purpose etc), or a mix of these kinds of aspects, depending on how you prefer to tweak your definitions. For example, you have a column titled "Need others", which seems to correspond almost exactly to what I have a context for (@Person).

I also notice that you are using the colored labels mainly for time, energy and priority aspects.

After reading your brilliant description I believe that if I were to use Trello I would probably go for an approach where I use the columns strictly for areas of responsibility and the colored labels both for physical contexts (@Out, @Person etc) and for timing/energy/priority aspects.

I like your setup as well! I used Trello like that when I first began, but I found that for me, I liked having my project Next Actions inside my context lists so I can prioritize them with single, non-project tasks. I have co-workers who use your setup and love it - it's all down to preference really! Same with Contexts - setups like Desk, Computer, Calls, Emails, etc. never worked for me. I don't email enough for it to have its own task list, I never call people, etc. I find that I like to do tasks based on mindset - I design things in chunks, I work on the website in chunks, etc. So those are the contexts I like. I realize they're not the most awesome for explaining a Trello GTD setup for others, but ah well ;)

Folke said:
I am wondering, do you really need the Projects column? In my case, if I were to use Trello, I think I would seriously consider giving projects a colored label instead and keep them in their respective area column. I assume that would not work so well for you as your "types of thing" (columns) are at a more hands-on level, but it might work splendidly for me.

I used to use the colored label for projects, and it worked really well! Until I had 11 projects :( A few of them were quite short, but still had ten or so steps to complete them - and I'd run out of labels. So, it was back to the projects list for me. Which, I find works pretty well. I just make sure my tasks are descriptive enough in their wording to know which project they work towards and my reviews are fairly simple. Plus, I find I use the energy/time labels more often than I thought I would, so I like keeping those the way they are. YMMV of course!

Folke

Registered
chirmer said:
I used to use the colored label for projects, and it worked really well! Until I had 11 projects :( A few of them were quite short, but still had ten or so steps to complete them - and I'd run out of labels. So, it was back to the projects list for me. Which, I find works pretty well.

Totally respect and understand that! But what I meant was actually something else - something I forgot to mention in my previous post. One of the things I like in your setup is the use of checklists within the project. This, for me, would serve the purpose of sketching out some of the essentials within the project without necessarily carving out all the exact actions or final wording from the outset.

With a "regular" app you can usually have a description for the project and actions under the project, but usually not a checkable checklist at the project level. This means you tend to get these "notes" either in a plain text block at the project level or as actions when in fact they are something in between - something to remember to keep in mind but which does not necessarily have a one-to-one correspeondence with the actual actions that will be required.

So my thought for Trello was this: To reserve ONE single color which tells you this card is a Project card. This would help you see which cards may require further analysis to define further next actions later on. In my case, these project cards could sit in the same Area list as the resulting actions - since my columns would probably represent a unique Area - but it would not work if the columns represent a "context set" as in your case.

devon.marie

Registered
Folke said:
Totally respect and understand that! But what I meant was actually something else - something I forgot to mention in my previous post. One of the things I like in your setup is the use of checklists within the project. This, for me, would serve the purpose of sketching out some of the essentials within the project without necessarily carving out all the exact actions or final wording from the outset.

With a "regular" app you can usually have a description for the project and actions under the project, but usually not a checkable checklist at the project level. This means you tend to get these "notes" either in a plain text block at the project level or as actions when in fact they are something in between - something to remember to keep in mind but which does not necessarily have a one-to-one correspeondence with the actual actions that will be required.

So my thought for Trello was this: To reserve ONE single color which tells you this card is a Project card. This would help you see which cards may require further analysis to define further next actions later on. In my case, these project cards could sit in the same Area list as the resulting actions - since my columns would probably represent a unique Area - but it would not work if the columns represent a "context set" as in your case.

Ah, I see what you mean! That's a great idea - I might implement it, in the sense that perhaps I'll make a label for "Project Action" so I can quickly filter for tasks that progress a project forward. I do like to keep my projects in one list, both because I like the separation and it's easier for my supervisor, but I like the idea of being able to quickly find those tasks associated with any project. It would certainly make reviews easier. I'm adding this to my next Weekly Review task ;)

UrbanHiker

Registered
Hi Guys,

Wanted to say, THANK YOU for the GREAT responses! These really helped me get started cleaning things up and implementing more of a system I can think less about and do more with :) Hard to think it was Jan 24 I sent that post. I'll be following up with progress.

Best,

UH