Interview with Paul Saffo now posted

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
David's latest In Conversation with Paul Saffo is now live.

Paul Saffo
Consulting Professor - School of Engineering - Stanford University

As an expert in the interplay between technology and culture, Paul Saffo is one of the most highly respected and quoted voices in Silicon Valley and around the world. As an aspiring and avid GTDer, Paul engages here with David about how he views the world, identifying trends and forecasting where our society is headed, as it is propelled by technological change.

Those of you at the GTD Summit last year may have also been in some of the panel discussions he was a part of.

Enjoy!

About this series...
The In Conversation with David Allen series is a special feature of GTD Connect and are published 8 times a year. They are released on the Connect website, through podcast, and on CD. David hand picks each interviewee to bring Connect members a balance of fascinating stories, voices, and styles with people who are applying GTD to their personal and professional lives.

Attached files

Barb

Registered
Request

I really like having a visual of the In Conversation subject! If it's not too much trouble, a short bio in the forums would be nice too--kind of a teaser, you know?

Jumping in car right now to listen!

rdgeorge

Registered
I listened to it on the way to work today. Paul made several macro-level observations of interest.
Don't tell anyone, but he also used the Z-word-that-cannot-be-spoken.

rdgeorge

acorn

Registered
wonderful conversation

kelstarrising;78895 said:
David's latest In Conversation with Paul Saffo is now live.

Paul Saffo
Consulting Professor - School of Engineering - Stanford University

As an expert in the interplay between technology and culture, Paul Saffo is one of the most highly respected and quoted voices in Silicon Valley and around the world. As an aspiring and avid GTDer, Paul engages here with David about how he views the world, identifying trends and forecasting where our society is headed, as it is propelled by technological change.

Those of you at the GTD Summit last year may have also been in some of the panel discussions he was a part of.

Enjoy!

About this series...
The In Conversation with David Allen series is a special feature of GTD Connect and are published 8 times a year. They are released on the Connect website, through podcast, and on CD. David hand picks each interviewee to bring Connect members a balance of fascinating stories, voices, and styles with people who are applying GTD to their personal and professional lives.

I found the exchange between Paul & David really revelatory and fecund; just enough balance between similar and differing perspectibves. It gave me new insights for me about something that's been popping up a lot here lately, i.e. the real value of GTD is in helping you get the fullest grasp of what something (anything) means for you right now. Thank you Paul and David!!

Kevin

mebstein

Registered
I really enjoyed this one.

I just renewed my Connect membership. I think this interview alone was worth the price of admission. I suspect I will be thinking about this one for days to come -- many new things to chew on. Thank you David for introducing us to so many interesting people!

TesTeq

Registered
Great interview!

Great interview, great discussion, many important thoughts far beyond the GTD methodology.