Is there any software written specifically for David Allen's

A

Anonymous

Is there any software written specifically for David Allen's GTD System, besides the Outlook addin that The David Allen Company offers?

kewms

Registered
The Gyronix ResultManager package implements GTD for Mindjet's MindManager mind mapping software.

Katherine

Max

Registered
Sure, sort of . . .

The program Note Studio is a desktop and palm wiki design for general note taking. A set of templates are available that implement GTD.

I just starting using it, and like it so far. Easy to update and maintain, and highly customizable. I do still use the vanilla Palm calendar and contacts. You can do both of these within Note Studio but there are limitations. The calendar is not a true calendar with multiviews. The contacts in Note Studio (called People) is great for keeping notes on conversations with people and I will probable add some frequently called people to it.

DeveloperMCT

Registered
Anyone using Outlook for everything?

Tasks of course can be used for next actions.

Notes can be used for inbox and reference

Tspall

Registered
Recently, I've been using Outlook for pretty much everything, with a Palm for portable info. As you'd expect, I use Tasks for my @lists, Notes for all my lists (with one file named Inbox for quick notes), and the Calendar for recording day specific actions. I also use the Contacts but that's more from using it in Outlook for email. For me, it's been working great. I've spent less time updating/synchronizing between Outlook and a planner and been better able to adjust to new situations. It's currently fitting my lifestyle.

M

mocephus

There is a web application here call Tracks which is supposed to be a GTD application.

I haven't actually used it yet because I'm just reading GTD now. I just happened to hear of it because it is written in a web-application framework called Rails that I use in my job.

U

Unregistered

Tablet GTD

For those of you with a tablet PC, there's a bit of software called Tablet GTD.

Would be inters td to hear if anyone else has tried the software

Link @ www.googy.com

U

Unregistered

Unregistered said:
For those of you with a tablet PC, there's a bit of software called Tablet GTD.

Would be inters td to hear if anyone else has tried the software

Link @ www.googy.com

I played around some time with TabletGtD. I've been very enthusiastic in the beginning. I even sent two lengthy emails to googy with bug reports and questions. I have never got any response apart of a short notice. The trial time is very short. Nothing lese happened. Due to these two reasons I uninstalled it. It looked very promising to me, but didn't keep it promises.

Your mileage may vary

Volker