New Avatars by Chance??

Barb

Registered
Kelly,

Do I notice very attractive new avatars on the Connect website today? Perhaps they changed earlier and I just have the old image burned into my brain because I look at these great forums so much?

I ALSO noticed it is MUCH easier to edit a post now!! Thanks for both!!

Barb

Registered
And?....

kelstarrising;91218 said:
Yes! We have new avatars, thanks to Alissa in our Art department!

And who do we thank for making it easier to edit our posts? (Great job, Alissa!)

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
I changed some things in the Forum software yesterday. Not sure if that helped editing your posts. What's better about it?

A

alissa

Thanks guys!

So happy that you all like the new avatars!! Just trying to give you all a spiffed up place to chat. :) And I have to give some thanks to my Art Dept cohort Robin for her helpful feedback on the project.

Barb

Registered
Easier

kelstarrising;91222 said:
I changed some things in the Forum software yesterday. Not sure if that helped editing your posts. What's better about it?

It has been a while since I edited, but I used to have two windows to look at -- only one could be edited. Now it's just one and you can edit there. Am I just imagining an improvement?

TesTeq

Registered
New Avatars are outstanding!

alissa;91223 said:
So happy that you all like the new avatars!! Just trying to give you all a spiffed up place to chat. :) And I have to give some thanks to my Art Dept cohort Robin for her helpful feedback on the project.

New Avatars are really outstanding!