New Custom Project Form

K

ksu_engr

babbott said:
Beta testing the new form, but . . .

Sorry to be so simple, but I've tried and retried the entire procedure for updating the form. I'm in an Exchange environment, but the first form loaded without incedent.

Browsed the forums, but no clues there. Thoughts?

I believe that what you are looking at is the old form. From what I can gather, the v2 of the form was emailed to the testers, and then lots of commentary/help has gone back and forth. That is why I have asked someone to post the latest version of the form, along with the instructions. I believe that Mattias is currently working v3 of this form, which will have a different installation methodology and various fixes to reported bugs in v2. I, too, am eagerly anticipating the v3 or v2 posting ...

Chris

B

babbott

Works now

babbott said:
Beta testing the new form, but . . .

Sorry to be so simple, but I've tried and retried the entire procedure for updating the form. I'm in an Exchange environment, but the first form loaded without incedent.

Browsed the forums, but no clues there. Thoughts?

Got it up and going. A case of misplaced form files I'm afraid.

Looks great. Can't wait for the final version.

K

ksu_engr

Update request

Hello Mattias and co.:

I had it in my tickler system to check in after a month from my last update request post to check on status. Any word on the newest .NET version of the form? Can anyone please post the latest version of the form, with instructions? I see the original posting way back, but don't see a newer set of files/instructions. If the new version is going to be a while before it is available, I (and others I know of) would appreciate the latest version. Thanks for the GREAT work!!!

Chris

MCHANDLER

Registered
Custom Project Form

I'm new to the GTD add-in and was exploring the forums to see if there was any helpful information pertaining to projects when I came across this thread. Most entries go back go to March-August 2005. Does anyone know if the initial post from Mattias back in March '05 contains the latest version and instructions? Thanks...

Gadgetcoma

Registered
If you're still accepting beta testers, I would love to help. I have a bit of experience with Office macros and a number of developers working for me whom I might be able to convince to help out - esp. if I can convert them to GTD! :)

Thanks.

- Leon

M

MusicWorks

Any updates?

Just bumping this thread. I'm sure Mattias is slammed but I did want to know if there is anything new on the horizon in re: to your form! Many thanks.

Paul Gilreath
MusicWorks Atlanta

pixlz

Registered
Another potential beta tester

This looks great. I am just about to start my Major Project for my degree final year and this looks like it would be really helpful. I would be happy to beta test if you need yet another one.

Sharon

K

ksu_engr

Custom form - Message bump

Mattias - any update info? There is still interest out there for this custom form.

K

ksu_engr

Form inquiry bump

Last posting I saw on this from Mattias was from March of 2006. 10 months later, and I am wondering if this is dead? Would appreciate a posting of the latest version. Best wishes ...

Chris

sep

Registered
just unearthed this old thread...

so....the update was never posted? any chance of getting the latest draft that was beta-tested?

mprenesti

Registered
Project Form

I really love this form for the add in for Outlook. The only problem I have is that my company will not allow me to download add ins to our Outlook. Is there anything out there by the David Allen Co that helps people like myself keep track of sales leads? Any help would be great...

Remember I cannot download add ins to my outlook. Thank you

Mike P.

simdepgiare

Registered
I'd love to beta test, also (that is, if you need any testers). I've been using your original form and love it!! It looks like you've incorporated things I had on my "wish list" -- which I never submitted
I've set up a PayPal account for the support in the custom form development.
Hopefully this project will evolve into something really great with help from you all.

Thanks, in advance!!!

Take care,
Tho Nguyen Duc