New In Conversation with Lawton Harper

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
In the new In Conversation, David talks with Lawton Harper, a consultant who helps businesses manage complex change and accelerate team performance. When he advises rising executives, he speaks from long personal experience improving his own GTD skills. You'll hear him describe how he went from having "no slack" to handling more than he previously thought possible. He speaks about "productivity leverage," the magnifying effect that one individual doing GTD can have on their organization and world.

https://gettingthingsdone.com/connect/multimedia/audio.php?titleid=682&trackid=1308

Barb

Registered
Can't wait to listen! Looks like this one has the potential to be a "hall of fame" winner in my library--those that I listen to over and over.

One big takeaway I got from the Lawton Harper interview was his perspective on the path to GTD Mastery. He stated that progress in GTD is geometric, meaning that each level of mastery multiples the results. I have found from my own experience that this is true. For example, mastery of the two minute rule is great, but when combined with another GTD aspect, such as getting the inbox to zero, the result is a multiplication of efficiency. Thanks for the insight Lawton!