New live webinar on Unsticking Projects - with Kelly!

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hi GTD Connect members,

On Wednesday, September 17th at 10:00am Pacific time, Kelly Forrister will present a webinar on how to unstick projects. It will include plenty of practical advice for getting your most stubborn projects moving forward. She'll approach the topic from several angles, including purpose, timing, outcome, path, resources, and actions. There will also be time for Q&A with Kelly.

Click this link to register:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/462832666

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
vbampton said:
Wahoo, brilliant news. You do realize all of the Q's will be what Kelly's been up to!

Ha ha. Hi Victoria! I am looking forward to connecting with you all again! I'm doing great. I've got lots of fun and interesting projects going on, including one that got stuck in the mud (hence my offer to John to do a webinar on this.) And I was just thinking of you in particular this morning as I was deep in the trenches of Lightroom trying to figure something out.

Hope you are all doing well and happy in your lives and GTD practice.

enyonam

Registered
Whoo hooo, we get to hear from Kelly. The topic is great but totally agree with Victoria - fat chance finding a workaround for that John :)

TesTeq

Registered
I don't know what to say. ;-)

I admit - I was addicted to Forum Wrangler and it was very difficult for me to let go of this addiction.

And now when I am nearly healed - she returns! :evil:

Just kidding - it'll be great to hear you again, Kelly!

Barb

Registered
So excited to have you back, even if only briefly. Your new pic looks great and you look happy. Anything else you want to share is just a bonus.