New look for Davidco.com and GTD|Connect.com

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Oogiem said:
Running into the same bug with very long re-load times.

Also, on the irritating orange color. I kwo DavidCo is re-bramnding but they are also using a soothing blue in their brand. Any chance you can change all the orange text to be the blue? Or give us a skin to do that? It's still irritating to have the bright orange stuff on my screen.

Yes, I've asked our design team just that. I am advocating for a change from the orange.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Update on changing orange to a more soothing color . . . you'll be seeing progress on this very soon. While the work is going on you may see partial changes, or see the former orange color show up for a moment before the page loads with the new dark grey.

enyonam

Registered
I just have to say thank goodness I found this thread. I've been so confused by the new layout - I couldn't seem to find anything.
But at least now I've gotten the view of new threads since I last visited from this thread which I managed to find in my rummaging this morning.
And can get back into GTD Connect. Relief!

TesTeq

Registered
John Forrister said:
Update on changing orange to a more soothing color . . . you'll be seeing progress on this very soon. While the work is going on you may see partial changes, or see the former orange color show up for a moment before the page loads with the new dark grey.

So orange will gradually change to blue? Here is a great algorithm: Smooth color transition algorithm. ;-)