New setup guide: GTD Wunderlist

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
I want to give a huge shout out to David Parker for being my star beta tester for the Wunderlist Guide. David went above and beyond giving detailed feedback to make it a great guide.

David Parker

GTD Connect
Kelly

Bows in acknowledgement.

These Setup Guides are so useful as they allow you to try out an app to support your GTD system at minimal cost ($10 = £8.16) and because they are based around the same generic system setup they are broadly comparable.

What's next Kelly?

David

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
drparker48 said:
What's next Kelly?

Ha ha. Well, I just submitted edits to our Art department to the Google Apps Guide, to now include Google Keep. We didn't include it on the first round because Keep was still in beta and so buggy. But it's stable and worth including now. It's a fun little app.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
TesTeq said:
And the next guide will be the "GTD & Peru Setup Guide"... ;-)

Yesss!

For those of you wondering what he means, I have had "Hike Machu Picchu" on my Someday/Maybe list for nearly 20 years. I am finally going next week on an 10 day hiking trip around Cusco, Sacred Valley, and Machu Picchu. You can follow my adventures here.

jlchan37

Registered
Congratulations on going on your trip, Kelly! My parents had long-time dream of going to all 7 continents, which they fulfilled on an Antarctica cruise a few years ago.

Also, thanks for introducing me to Wunderlist, a low-cost app, and working on Google Keep, a free one. GTD is great yet sometimes the company's products can, understandably given its target market, seem geared toward people with access to Executive salaries rather than folks on more modest budgets.

Thanks again.