New Slice of GTD Life with Dave Egan

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hello GTD Connect members!

You're in for a treat with my latest Slice of GTD Life, with Dave Egan. I was intrigued by the questions he asks to sharpen his GTD practice. And his Irish brogue is just delightful.

Listen now--> (25 min)

https://secure.davidco.com/connect/multimedia/audio.php?titleid=534&trackid=1155

We couldn't get Dave's headset/mic rigged up, but hopefully you can still hear him clearly on his speaker phone.

Enjoy!

Kelly

Attached files

Pisces

Registered
Thanks

kelstarrising;106577 said:
You're in for a treat with my latest Slice of GTD Life, with Dave Egan. I was intrigued by the questions he asks to sharpen his GTD practice. And his Irish brogue is just delightful.
Enjoy!

Kelly

Kelly and Dave, I really enjoyed your chat and could hear you clearly. I'm beavering away down here in cork Dave, many years behind you in experience of GTD but loving my efforts to get the system up and running for me. I sometimes see a mirage, gtd running smoothly almost appears, and then it disappears again! But I am very hopeful. I liked your interpretation of the main ideas and it was great to hear a 'local' (reasonably!) accent. Thanks a million.
Aileen

Dave John

Registered
Hi Aileen,

I think I gave myself some very high standards to live up to in that chat! …. but it’s great to have the memory of a Clear Head to try to get back to: it made sense of the whole GTD methodology for me.

Glad you could hear me ok – but sure I’m only up the road!

Dave

anne.ramon

Registered
Transcript available ?

Hi,
I listened to this Slice of GTD but for the first time ever, I couldn't understand it :(. I'm French, English is not my mother tongue, therefore I was wondering if a transcript is available to read somewhere for us non English-fluent ?
Thanks a lot
Anne

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
anne.ramon;106669 said:
Hi,
I listened to this Slice of GTD but for the first time ever, I couldn't understand it :(. I'm French, English is not my mother tongue, therefore I was wondering if a transcript is available to read somewhere for us non English-fluent ?
Thanks a lot
Anne

So sorry Anne, we don't have a transcript for this one. They are very costly for us to have done, so we only do transcripts for David's In Conversation interviews and some special events.