New transcript for those who like to read as well as listen

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
If you like reading as well as listening, please have a look at this new item in our Document Library. It's a transcript of David's In Conversation interview with Dr. Nicolas von Rosty.

https://gettingthingsdone.com/connect/multimedia/white-papers-download.php?id=186

Here's the original summary of the In Conversation:
In this fascinating interchange, David talks with the person responsible for the development of six thousand executives and managers in 190 countries - Dr. Nicolas von Rosty of the Siemens corporation. They examine Nicolas' conclusions about the key elements of executive leadership, and how GTD can play such a critical role in the kind of clear decision-making required in these changing times.

dannyboy109

Registered
Would be great to add transcripts to Monthly Webinars as well. I enjoy listening when I can, but you can take a printout with you to catch up anywhere you go.

Barb

Registered
Idea for webinars: Instead of the transcripts (costly, I'm sure) what about sharing the key points as a download? Presumably, these are done in advance anyway.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Barb said:
Idea for webinars: Instead of the transcripts (costly, I'm sure) what about sharing the key points as a download? Presumably, these are done in advance anyway.

Thanks for that idea, Barb. You mentioned webinars, but do you also think that would be valuable for David's In Conversation interviews?

Barb

Registered
John Forrister said:
Thanks for that idea, Barb. You mentioned webinars, but do you also think that would be valuable for David's In Conversation interviews?

Yes, I do! That's a great idea! Nothing fancy needed, though, in my opinion. :)

GTD-Sweden

Registered
On my wish list for transcripts - "Black Belt Webinar - The Daily Grind" (October 2010) - just about the most useful webinar ever.