New webinar: Stalking the Scary Projects

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Please join us for another live webinar exclusively for GTD Connect members. After the In Conversation with Andreah Churchill, and Julie Ireland's article on GTD & Sudden Loss, we heard from many of you that you'd like a webinar to address those kinds of challenging issues with tactical GTD methods.

Stalking the Scary Projects—March 26, 10am Pacific
What are you paying anxious attention to, that's really important but has not yet been clearly externalized into your system? Join GTD Coach Julie Ireland for an interactive webinar about using GTD to create manageable projects and actions from the "stuff" that provokes anxiety—family issues, job changes, health challenges, and more. Includes Q&A with Julie.

And if you aren't able to join us live, of course we'll be posting the recording soon after.

Click this link to register:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4409300377695023874

Dave Edwards

Registered
I'm signed up and looking forward to my first live webinar. Just hoping that my pesky day job doesn't get in the way!

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
DaveInMilwaukee said:
I'm signed up and looking forward to my first live webinar. Just hoping that my pesky day job doesn't get in the way!

Dave, I bet a lot of us know just what you mean. I look forward to 'seeing' you on the webinar.

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
I registered and am looking forward to it. @Oogiem: I do hope all is well with you. That sounded ominous.

@DaveInMilwaukee: Welcome!

Oogiem

Registered
Longstreet said:
@Oogiem: I do hope all is well with you. That sounded ominous.
Not too bad, just starting to plan & implement contingency plans for potential lack of water/grass to feed sheep this summer, slaughtering lots of sheep, downsizing expenses to match expected reduction in farm income and more. Also dealing with reduced ability to work outside due to illness forcing us to re-evaluate how many animals we keep and how we manage them.

Hrlakat

Registered
Howdy! Did this webinar get recorded? I didn't see a link for it, and unfortunately I missed it. Thanks!