Notetake Wallet video

Barb

Registered
Yay, Janet! How did I EVER live without my Notetaker wallet? In addition to using it to collect, I keep a running list of stuff to buy (except groceries) in mine. That way, I always know what I need if I show up in a store some place.

For anyone that might have ever wondered, this is a really high quality product...highly "giftable". And I love the collapsable pen too!

apinaud

Registered
I was one of those that resist on getting the first one. I went and bough everything available in the stores that looks similar.

Finally since all of them failed, I got the DavidCo one.

Honestly I got so mad at myself for not getting that one at the first time, I replaced once in 5 years, (I think was after 3 or so years) and I will replace mine if need it in a heartbeat, the quality is great and are an incredible tool.

The only upgrade I did, was add an space pen, I love how space pen writes, so all my pens use that ink.

But the small pen that came was also really good.

cmcantwell

Registered
Love the cloth version too!

I try to avoid leather products when I can so the new cloth version made me happy [note to vegans even the cloth version has leather trim]. My spouse made fun of me at first, then started asking me to write stuff down for her, and now wants one herself!

Mark Jantzen

Registered
Love my Wallet ... Pad Refills?

I love my well-worn Notetaker wallet too!

I'm hoping that pad refills with the blue cover come back into stock someday ... hint, hint.

- Mark