otter mints

HubHustler

Registered
So it's Friday afternoon and I'm getting clear, current, and in control working my way through my inbox because I was on the fly lots this week and feeling a buildup of scuzz, so to speak. And I'm making good progress so decided I'd finally crack open the latest Productive Living: the art of collecting as some fuel for my mojo. While reading David's BFO and then his challenge that if we looked at our calendars we'd likely think of one if not a bunch of "oh that reminds me I need to" I had a BFO. By the way, in my case he's right about looking at my calendar...I always get one or a bunch of "oh that reminds me I need to" thoughts. And it happens no matter which direction I look - back into the past or ahead into the future. I wanted to call that thought experience something because it's seemingly so universal. Maybe it would show up on some GTD glossary of terms list that us GTD geeks would love! What do you think...will "otrmint" (O(h) T(hat) R(eminds) M(e) I N(eed) T(o) stick? Will you use it? I'm gonna and I'm going to pretend I'm going looking for them when I crack my calendar during my wkly review. "What are you doing? Searching for otrmints.

Good luck,
T.

larea

Registered
Me too! But now I need to know the correct spelling - should it be ottermints or otrmints! How to decide?

Please help me out here as I expect to be using this term regularly! ;)

Barb

Registered
In my head..

lareaarnett;76125 said:
Me too! But now I need to know the correct spelling - should it be ottermints or otrmints! How to decide?

Please help me out here as I expect to be using this term regularly! ;)

It's otter mints for me! Stickier that way.

Oogiem

Registered
I dreamed about Otter Mints!

Definitely a sticky term.

I dreamed about it last night but my dream included real otters and thin mint Girl Scout cookies. Not sure what that all means but it was a happy dream. ;-)

Barb

Registered
Oogiem;76127 said:
Definitely a sticky term.

I dreamed about it last night but my dream included real otters and thin mint Girl Scout cookies. Not sure what that all means but it was a happy dream. ;-)

Now THAT'S sticky!

HubHustler

Registered
Otters or OTRS

Whatever works for spelling, I say. Just make sure you got get'em because we all know they are out there, from the mundane to the magical. So, on that, what's your most interesting Otterrmint that you can recall? OR, where do you most often find them? I'll go with where: never fails, walking from my car to my office, like popcorn, or bubbles in the matrix code attempting to pop through the virtual reality that is me gliding to my office. I live in NS, Canada so was thinking that I need to get a better capture option for the cold...going to try my voice recorder on my blackberry. Then a quick dump to paper in into my in tray.

You?