Project planning redux

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Did you enjoy today's live webinar on project planning and want to have another chance to explore the topic? Or did you miss the live webinar because it didn't fit your schedule? Either way, you're in luck.

We had a glitch with the recording, so we are presenting the webinar again next week. (Live webinars make for more lively recordings.) Please join us for Trusting You've Done Enough Project Planning, September 3 at 10:00am-11:00am PDT.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5220532155035243010

And we'll have a schedule of more webinars for September through December posted soon.

Oogiem

Registered
Maybe this time sheep won't escape and I can watch the whole thing! Peep got out several times today, she's a shape shifter I think.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Oogiem said:
Maybe this time sheep won't escape and I can watch the whole thing! Peep got out several times today, she's a shape shifter I think.

Maybe there's a reticular lesson here. The other day I returned our neighbor's small dog to her. She said she had looked at the fence but not seen any way for her dog to get out.

Maybe when a determined and flexible animal looks at the fence, its reticular is activated so it sees not the whole fence, but the hole in the fence.

Oogiem

Registered
it probably doesn't help that I've trained the sheep to the words "open gate" so they know to look for small places to go through. And smart sheep isnt' always a good thing.