Project Planning Support Webinar Replay now posted

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hi Connect members!

Thanks to all of you who joined the Webinar yesterday on project planning & support. The replay is now posted in video , audio only and podcast.

Some keys from the Webinar:

Key definitions:
Projects - Your outcomes that require more than one action to complete
Next Actions – Your physical, visible next steps
Project Support - Information relevant to the project, including future actions

Some options for organizing project support:
Email folders
Hard copy folders/notebooks
Shared databases & Intranet sites
Project tracking software
Documents and spreadsheets
A “note” attached to the Project list

GTD Connect Resources:
Audio/Video:
Projects & Actions Webinar
Managing Projects with GTD Teleseminar
Document Library:
- Project Planning Trigger List
- Natural Planning Model handout

Wayne and I are looking at dates now to do a Natural Planning Model Webinar soon. Possibly June.

ChristinaSkaskiw

Registered
No podcast in iTunes

Hi Kelly,

I'm not seeing the podcast in iTunes. Is it just me who is having problems?

(I prefer getting it as a podcast in iTunes rather than downloading from the site. When importing a downloaded file into iTunes, it treats it like music instead of a podcast and keeps it in the "wrong" place :roll: One of the nice features with podcasts is that on iPod you can skip back 30 seconds, which is great if you missed a bit, say when the train conductor comes around to check your ticket. The "scrubber bar" is tricky to use with any accuracy on long recordings. Plus that it automatically takes the podcast of the iPod when listened to.)

Thanks,
Christina

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hi Christina,

I see it in mine (both video and audio versions)

Try this right-clicking on the podcast title in iTunes (GTD Connect Members-Only Podcasts) and select Update Podcast. That might nudge it a bit.

Kelly

ChristinaSkaskiw

Registered
New password caused the issue

Hi Kelly,

The reason I wasn't getting updates to the podcast was my changing password a couple of weeks ago. The thing is, when starting iTunes and getting the login-prompt, I just clicked OK for the password saved in the prompt, and iTunes didn't say it was wrong! So I didn't suspect anything being amiss, until nothing new was coming in.

So now I have 5 new podcasts in addition to the webinar :)

All the best,
Christina