Recording of GTD at Home is now posted

Barb

Registered
Yay!

Can't thank you enough, John. It has been kind of a rough week and this will REALLY give me something special to look forward to!

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
TesTeq;113225 said:
I can see no audio version in iTunes?

Hi TesTeq, we'll have the audio version posted within a couple of days. (Maybe sooner, but estimating time is not my strong suit -- still working on that skill -- so it's better if I under-promise and over-deliver.)

TesTeq

Registered
John Forrister said:
Hi TesTeq, we'll have the audio version posted within a couple of days. (Maybe sooner, but estimating time is not my strong suit -- still working on that skill -- so it's better if I under-promise and over-deliver.)

Any news? Or my iTunes does not see anything new?

Nita

Registered
If I had done some of this during my 24 year marriage, I think we would not be separated today. Making the "what needs to be done," "how to do it/what is involved," and delegation clear and concise, it makes life so much easier. I will be raising my 4 year old on this. Thank you!

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Nita said:
I will be raising my 4 year old on this. Thank you!

Hi Nita, you've got a very lucky child, with GTD in her/his future. Please keep us posted on how it goes. Several folks here at David Allen Company are very keen on the subject of GTD & Kids.