Recording of Stress-Free Selling Part Three is posted

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Last week Mike Williams and Brian Lowery presented part three in their three-part series on the Art of Stress-Free Selling. The series was all about how to apply the core fundamentals of GTD to optimize your sales and client-facing work. In the third part, they focused on how to use your system to manage intersections with key stakeholders, and higher levels of integration.

Video
https://gtdconnect.com/multimedia/video.php?titleid=781&trackid=1407

Audio
https://gtdconnect.com/multimedia/audio.php?titleid=779&trackid=1405

The templates referenced in Part 2 - I cannot seem to find them. The link in the description box leads me to an ERROR page. The presentation slide is too blurry for me to read the small print off the screen. Can you help me?

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
The templates referenced in Part 2 - I cannot seem to find them.... Can you help me?

Hi Carrie,

I've posted them here. I'll email them to you as well, in case these don't download for you.

Attachments

• Five Reasons for a Meeting.pdf
    29.4 KB · Views: 66
  • OutSell Presentation Checklist.pdf
    97.5 KB · Views: 67
  • PREP TEMPLATE.pdf
    60.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Secret_about_goal_setting.pdf
    134.4 KB · Views: 64

Ravine61

GTD'R 4 Life
Hi John;

Just a note to say that I participated in, and have re-listened to all of the "Stress Free Selling" Webinars. I have been in sales my entire career, and utilizing the GTD approach the past few years has been game changing for me. It has enabled me to organize my sales approach to focusing on "what do I want to accomplish with this customer" and "what are the next steps"...seems so basic and I am aghast that I was not using this approach many years ago! These webinars were excellent, as they are grounded in real world sellings examples to customers.

Thank you so much for dedicating the resources to creating these webinars. Hopefully there will be more to listen to in the future!