Struggling with only having one notebook

devon.marie

Registered
TMac said:
TLS - where do you enter your meeting notes on your Bullet Journal? I struggle with this. Should it be on it's own page or simply as added point on the daily page along with my next actions.

If they're long meeting notes (as opposed to just one or two bullet points), they should have their own spread. Turn to the nearest clean 2 pages (facing each other) and take notes there. Then note the meeting notes in your Index with page numbers. The bullet points in the method are really for short things to remember or note, like a phone number you're copying down right before you call it or a shopping list for an errand run later that day. Bigger items and all projects should always have their own spread, or at least their own page. I always advocate spreads because it removes distraction - you have two completely blank pages open in front of you - plenty of space and no tidbits from items unrelated to the current meeting.

Vickie

Registered
TesTeq said:
I wonder why so many people type "my handwriting is terrible or horrendous"? Wasn't it lovely in the primary school? What happened?

I like my handwriting. I like to watch my thoughts transforming into beautiful lines on paper - lines that represent words born in my mind...
I used to win awards for my handwriting! I have NO idea what happened! lol