Taming Clutter

Discussion in 'ALL: What's New in Connect' started by John Forrister, Mar 21, 2017.

  1. John Forrister

    John Forrister Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2007
    Messages:
    1,475
    Likes Received:
    79
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Utility player at David Allen Company
    Location:
    California
    Clutter is in the eye of the beholder. In this new webinar, Coach Kelly Forrister will lead you through creative ways to decide if you have any clutter, and ways to approach whatever amount you may have.

    Fri, Apr 21, 2017 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT

    Registration link in the webinars section on the right side of the GTD Connect home page.
     
  2. Oogiem

    Oogiem Registered

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2008
    Messages:
    4,234
    Likes Received:
    99
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Gender:
    Female
    I SO need this, clutter is becoming an overwhelming tide, all sorts, mental, physical,projects, things etc. etc. etc.

    My only concern is that 21 April is L Day, the first day that up to 53 ewes will start lambing, all at once at the same time! (We synchronized cycles on all 53) ((It seemed like a good idea at the time)) (((Sheep Happens, and research that on paper looks great in practice may be a big "oh Sh**" )))
     
    kelstarrising likes this.
  3. raeowens925

    raeowens925 Registered

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2016
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    3
    This sounds like a great webinar to attend live.
     
  4. Ravine61

    Ravine61 GTD'R 4 Life

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2015
    Messages:
    40
    Likes Received:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    8
    Gender:
    Female
    Occupation:
    Medical Sales
    Location:
    MidWest
    Clutter....an on-going challenge. Can't wait to participate in this webinar!
     
  5. John Forrister

    John Forrister Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2007
    Messages:
    1,475
    Likes Received:
    79
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Utility player at David Allen Company
    Location:
    California
  6. JodieFrancis

    JodieFrancis GTD Novice

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2013
    Messages:
    150
    Likes Received:
    28
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Gender:
    Female
    It's funny, I never realized that with a functioning GTD system, clutter simply goes away. Visual reminders of next actions (or decisions yet unmade) are no longer required once everything is processed into a system of next action lists.

    Great webinar- thanks!
     
    Ravine61 and John Forrister like this.
  7. Ravine61

    Ravine61 GTD'R 4 Life

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2015
    Messages:
    40
    Likes Received:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    8
    Gender:
    Female
    Occupation:
    Medical Sales
    Location:
    MidWest
    Just a "shout out" to Kelly, for the "Taming Clutter" April Webinar that she lead us thru....it was like a fire got lit under me Kelly, since participating in this webinar! You gave me the organizational "push" and motivation to tackle some of my most difficult organizational projects around my home....I feel like I have accomplished some projects that were totally lurking for me over several years! Thank you again for an excellent webinar, that inspired me to utilize the GTD system to successfully complete important home projects!
     
    kelstarrising likes this.
  8. kelstarrising

    kelstarrising I know some stuff about GTD

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2002
    Messages:
    3,524
    Likes Received:
    99
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Ojai, CA
    Fantastic! I am so glad you found it inspiring!
     
  9. John Forrister

    John Forrister Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2007
    Messages:
    1,475
    Likes Received:
    79
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Utility player at David Allen Company
    Location:
    California
    My space was 99% free of clutter before the webinar. But since the webinar, that remaining 1% has become glaringly obvious. Now the question is, "How long can I remain oblivious to the obvious?"
     
    Ravine61 and AndrewJMason like this.

Share This Page