Task categories in Windows Mobile 5

wordsman

Registered
Hello

Could anyone tell me how they view tasks by categories in on a WM5 device please. The filter doesn't remain after you open another program. I've just had an unfruitful trawl of Handango, where it's pretty hard to see what much of the software does. Any low fi tips?

thanks

T

tedlindsey

If you're using a WM 5.0 Smartphone, SmarterTasks makes it really easy to view your tasks by category. You just click the right or left direction buttons and it cycles to the next category.

whitesco

Registered
I just migrated from a Palm OS to a windows Treo and have the same gripe. So I just bought PocketBreeze (there's a trial) to address it. It primarily works on the today screen. I then bought Agenda Fusion which works within all the individual apps (contacts, tasks, etc.) and has some other features. Bottom line you'll probably have to buy something 3rd party. I don't like that, and the way that Outlook notes (don't really, very well) sync. I haven't found a way to use those catgories, which is a problem for me because I GTD categorize them too (reference, checklists, maybe get...).

Stodge

Registered
Phatnotes

I sync my Outlook notes using a third part software app called PhatNotes. I also use their scratch pad tool called, unsurprisingly, PhatPad which is great as a capture tool when i have my Axim with me.