The new GTD Evernote for Mac Setup Guide is here!

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
The new GTD & Evernote for Mac Setup Guide is now here! GTD Connect members have first access to this Guide, before it's released to the general public. You can download it from the Document Library in Letter or A4 size.

https://secure.davidco.com/connect/white-papers/#catn2

I'm really happy with the way this one came out. I am personally using Evernote now, exactly the way the Guide suggests configuring Notebooks, and loving it.

If you find any typos or instructions that are off, please let me know here on the forums or at kelly@davidco.com.

A huge thanks to the GTD Connect members who beta tested this version for us and gave fantastic feedback: Ellen, Fiona, Fokke, David, Enyo, Dave, Crystal, Greg, Mark, Cindy, Thomas

The Windows desktop version was significantly different enough that we decided to to create two separate Guides. That one is with beta testers now and should get posted to Connect by the end of the month.

Enjoy everyone!

Kelly

fokke.kooistra

Registered
Thanks Kelly! I have already seen lots of people switching to Evernote for their GTD system in my coaching and training. I am glad you choose the approach with notebooks as lists. It is very elegant and powerful!

chipjoyce

Registered
I too have been using Evernote as my GTD system

I made the big switch to using Evernote too, and it's been working well for several months.

I love how all my "stuff" and next actions are in one place.

This setup guide will save others from the trial-and-error I had to go through to make Evernote work for me as a GTD system. I do think this is the best way, after tinkering with several methods.

Barb

Registered
Tease

I was a Beta tester for the Windows Guide...it's wonderful too!! Get excited!!