Up Close - Feb 8th

DavidRParker

Registered
One of the best Up Close sessions full of gems from David.

But slightly worried about David's switch from Palm to Blackberry as I've just switched from Palm but to iPhone. I hope we can get equal attention to the iPhone users as it seems we're going to get a lot of Blackberry flavoured GTD in the future!

By the way, I'm using Omnifocus for the iPhone as my main tool. This has moved me away from paper which was my prefered tool after failing to find anything suitable on the Treo Windows Mobile platform.

David

TesTeq

Registered
Kelly has iPhone so don't worry!

DavidRParker;76692 said:
But slightly worried about David's switch from Palm to Blackberry as I've just switched from Palm but to iPhone. I hope we can get equal attention to the iPhone users as it seems we're going to get a lot of Blackberry flavoured GTD in the future!

Kelly has iPhone so don't worry!

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
David--you're in good hands with OmniFocus since it's such a seamless sync from the iPhone to your Mac.

I am still looking for a solution to sync my iPhone to Lotus Notes on my PC. There are surprisingly few options. But there are some promising options on the horizon, I'm told.

Although, I may get a BlackBerry, just to have a sync solution and to learn BB. Not sure yet. I do love my iPhone, so I would use both, somehow. Clearly, I'm not clear about this yet!