Upcoming webinars listing updated for March-April, plus new topics question for you

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hello GTD Connect members,

We've updated the listing with live registration links for four webinars in March and April.

In February, we did a webinar called GTD at Home, an exclusive for GTD Connect members. We'll do more on that topic.

What other topics would you like to see for webinars? Projects, general Q&A with coaches, work vs personal, horizons of focus, application of GTD to specific areas of responsibility, etc. Let us know what you'd like, and we'll start getting that on calendar with the coaches soon.

vbampton

Administrator
Procrastination, perhaps? GTD for people with flexible schedules (i.e. not trying to fit tasks in between meetings and/or flights) might be an interesting topic.

mcogilvie

Registered
I would enjoy something about making space in our lives for the things that bring joy and happiness. It seems that when I apply the upside-downside criterion these days there's a lot more stuff on my lists with serious downsides than wonderful upsides. GTD allows us to handle a lot of stuff, but "Crud flows downstream to the most competent person until that person drowns."

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
mcogilvie said:
GTD allows us to handle a lot of stuff, but "Crud flows downstream to the most competent person until that person drowns."

So true. Maybe this is a corollary to the Peter Principle. Someone gets promoted to a level of incompetence, sending crud downstream.

Barb

Registered
I like this one! Maybe call it "dealing with completely unstructured time". I just wonder how many people would find it helpful.