Waterfield Designs Bags

gwelch

Registered
Not sure how many of you have seen the awesome bags that Gary at Waterfield is making...but they are really wonderful. Check them out at sfbags.com and you won't be disappointed. I use a number of their products and can't find anything wrong with the amazing craftsmanship and attention to detail.

Barb

Registered
Thanks

Wow, thanks for the tip. I've been looking for a great bag or two to carry my Amazon Kindle and bought 2 of the 3 they have! Virtually NOBODY else is making anything for the Kindle yet and EVERYONE hates the cover that comes with it.

Yippeee!

admsteiner

Registered
gwelch;57181 said:
Not sure how many of you have seen the awesome bags that Gary at Waterfield is making...but they are really wonderful. Check them out at sfbags.com and you won't be disappointed. I use a number of their products and can't find anything wrong with the amazing craftsmanship and attention to detail.

I've had a WF bag for my IBM T42 for 3+ years or so. Love the bag. The arm strap is the most comfortable I've ever had. My one quibble is that it doesn't fit the T60. In other words, its a very custom fit. I can't speak as to other models, but if the T42 bag was slightly bigger it would work perfectly for my T60 also.

--Adam