Webinar with David Allen Mike Williams

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hi GTD Connect members,

Our events team is hosting an invitation-only webinar. It's not hosted by GTD Connect, but I wanted to make it available for Connect members. It's on November 1st from 1pm-2pm Pacific Time.

David Allen and our new CEO Mike Williams will be talking about "Leading Organizations through Challenging Times with GTD."

ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Join David Allen and his CEO, Mike Williams, as they discuss how GTD can assist you and your organization successfully navigate through today’s uncertain environment. They will explore 5 key areas where the GTD methodology can take an organization from overwhelm and confusion to increased focus and productivity. Whether it is dealing with rapid change or setting up the right tools, you will discover how GTD solutions can help you and your organization move forward and get the right things done."​

Click here if you would like to register.

Kelly

Mark Jantzen

Registered
Replay?

Do you know if they plan to publish a replay? It sounds interesting but I've got a business travel conflict.

- Mark

Barb

Registered
Vote for replay

I started to sign up for this, but it's obviously geared toward introducing company decision makers to GTD and how it can help in their environment. While that wouldn't specifically apply to me, I am a Consultant and have recommended GTD to my clients. I would love to be able to know how to better do that. Usually I just see such a dysfunctional mess I can't help myself.

Julian

Registered
Webinar date

Kelly,

The webinar date/time show up when I clicked the link.
It may be helpful to amend your posting with that info.

Julian

human

Registered
I have a conflict at this time, but I'm very interested in the material. I would be interested in a posting of it, if you decide it's appropriate for Connect.