We're looking for beta testers for our new GTD Google Apps Guide

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Update October 20: Thanks to all who have replied. At this point we have enough testers.

------------------------------------------------

We are looking for about 10 people to beta test our new GTD & Google Apps Guide. We find that our forum participants are our best testers, because of your enthusiasm and knowledge about GTD.

This is a brand-new GTD guide, showing people how to use a variety of Google desktop apps for their GTD system. This is entirely about the desktop and not mobile or Android apps. We focus on Google Calendar, Tasks, Gmail, and a few reference apps. You don't need to have experience will all of these apps--just a willingness to test the instructions in the Guide, no matter what your experience is with Google desktop apps or GTD.

The beta program will run about a week, starting around Monday, October 20. By the end of the week we'll need your feedback as comments in the PDF we send you, or you can send feedback in the body of an email. It takes most testers about an hour to go through the Guide.

For your valiant efforts, each tester who submits feedback to us will receive a free month's membership in GTD Connect, and a copy of the final version of the Guide.

Please write to connect@davidco.com if you'd like to participate.

Thank you!

Najack

Registered
Oh, this is great! We use Google apps for Education and I've been trying to use it as best I can. Looking forward to the info you put together! Thank you!

moretrisha

Registered
Hi John - I had a post here but it has completely disappeared. Along with every single other post I've made but one. Glitch?

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
I anticipate getting the final version of the GTD & Google Apps Setup Guide back from our graphics team in the next day or so. I'll post a coupon code so that our forum readers get a discount. Big thanks to our testers -- I'll follow up with each of you individually.