What is your weekly review theme song?

Almost Done

Registered
Hi all..
I am new to gtd, read gtd and Ready ForAnything and started creating the system @work this Jan.
My weekly review is Tues morning. So far I have only rescheduled it once. To get me in the mood I play Don't stop Thinking About Tommorow by Fleetwood Mac. How do you stay excited about this?

Margaret Warton

Registered
I've got a weekly review playlist on my iPod

For my weekly review, I've got a 4-album playlist.

California Guitar Trio: Whitewater
Estborn Svensson Trio: Seven Days of Falling
Estborn Svensson Trio: Strange Place for Snow
Atomic Chamber Ensemble: King for a Day

My brain settles into review mode as soon as the first track starts. I guess after 221 consecutive weekly reviews, it's a habit.

mcgeek

Registered
My Song..

Almost Done;96605 said:
Hi all..
I am new to gtd, read gtd and Ready ForAnything and started creating the system @work this Jan.
My weekly review is Tues morning. So far I have only rescheduled it once. To get me in the mood I play Don't stop Thinking About Tommorow by Fleetwood Mac. How do you stay excited about this?

Whatever song is currently inspiring me in life. This week it's "Hunger Song" by the Middle East. (also a great driving song). Don't stop thinking about tomorrow by Fleetwood Mac is a great one!

kkuja

Registered
I don't have one definite weekly review song.

Usually when I start my weekly review I press play in ipod classical playlist, which starts with Bachs Trio sonata in E-flat major (BWV 525, by Wolfgang Rübsam)

If I have a big pile to process I may listen Vivaldi's The four season (by Nigel Kennedy). It helps me to get my thinking going.

DenaDahilig

Registered
the trouble we've seen!

MikeC;96634 said:
Mine is, "Noboddddddddy Knowwwwwwws..........."

Oh, Mike, I almost fell off my chair laughing! And now we've both dated ourselves! My father would sing those first four notes at the most obscure times...

Margaret!
I bought Seven Days of Falling - Esbjörn Svensson Trio - based on your recommendation. Couldn't find the others on iTunes, but I did find Whitewater and Strange Place for Snow on amazon. Love Seven Days! Thank you! Thank you!

I love this group!

Dena

Almost Done

Registered
quirky group

Well, thanks for quite a list!

This was my first post to the group, and since Noooobodddddddddyyyyy mentioned that song, "I don't wanna work, I just want to bang on my drums all day" I think its all good.

Margaret Warton

Registered
artsinaction;96662 said:
Margaret!
I bought Seven Days of Falling - Esbjörn Svensson Trio - based on your recommendation. Couldn't find the others on iTunes, but I did find Whitewater and Strange Place for Snow on amazon. Love Seven Days! Thank you! Thank you!

Dena - so glad you liked it! :)

frazierlaw

Registered
Margaret Warton;96624 said:
For my weekly review, I've got a 4-album playlist.

California Guitar Trio: Whitewater
Estborn Svensson Trio: Seven Days of Falling
Estborn Svensson Trio: Strange Place for Snow
Atomic Chamber Ensemble: King for a Day

My brain settles into review mode as soon as the first track starts. I guess after 221 consecutive weekly reviews, it's a habit.

Thanks for the recommendations! I'm going to give these a shot in my review tomorrow. Spotify ftw.

puant

Registered
hcparker;96705 said:
Led Zeppelin's Dazed and Confused.

This song has subliminal messages built in...if you play the song backwards, it says: “If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it’ll take more of your attention than it deserves.”

DenaDahilig

Registered
re: "Dazed and Confused"

puant;97074 said:
This song has subliminal messages built in...if you play the song backwards, it says: “If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it’ll take more of your attention than it deserves.”

This is one of the posts that NEEDS a LIKE button!! Bravo, puant!

hcparker

Registered
puant;97074 said:

I think this further proves that Paul is dead (talk about dating myself!).