What's the music?

Howard

Registered
Apart from the excellent content of the mailed CDs I really do like the intro music. Could anyone tell me what it is and who it's by?

I'm getting a tremendous benefit from GTD and my membership of Connect. One day, when another generation has replaced us all, these recordings and writings will be looked back on as an important work. I feel lucky to be experiencing the material now, from the man who discovered it and as it is written.

Thankyou.

Carla Guarisco

Registered
Music on the In Conversation CD's

Hi Howard,

The music is from "The Magic Hour" by Steve Allee. So glad to hear that you enjoy it.

Thank you for your inspiring thoughts. I feel fortunate to be absorbing this work myself and am in awe of it's potential impact.

Barb

Registered
Music, Snakes, and Good Champagne

Your answer could not have come at a better time for me! I'm quite freaked out because there was a water moccasin in our pond today. So I went to ITunes, downloaded the whole cd, and popped the cork on an Almond Champagne I discovered recently in Temecula. I'm chillin' now!

All Champagne-buzz aside, I think this would make great "Weekly Review" music. I just hope I don't associate it with the snake!

swilliams

Registered
It never occurred to me to ask before...

but I have always enjoyed the introductory and closing music from the Getting Things Done audio CD. Is that commercially available as well?

Scott

Karole

Registered
Magic Hour is pavlovian for me

I just went to iTunes and found the music. I clicked on the Magic Hour and was somewhat upset that I didn't hear the familiar "Hi David Allen here..." Makes me wonder what would happen if I did buy the music. Would I always be waiting for David to break in and start the interview?

SalesDave

Registered
Which Vineyard

Barb;49285 said:
Your answer could not have come at a better time for me! I'm quite freaked out because there was a water moccasin in our pond today. So I went to ITunes, downloaded the whole cd, and popped the cork on an Almond Champagne I discovered recently in Temecula. I'm chillin' now!

All Champagne-buzz aside, I think this would make great "Weekly Review" music. I just hope I don't associate it with the snake!

Forget the music, I want some of that Temecula champagne. My fav's are Thornton, Hart, & Orfila.

Dave

Barb

Registered
Temecula champage

Ah, Dave...that would be the Wilson Creek Winery. If you live in California, you can buy it at Trader Joe's. They don't have a distributor here in Texas, so I had to order online.
Check it out at www.wilsoncreekwinery.com It really is fabulous!!!