Where to buy folders?

T

trent.mankelow

Hi there. I am based in New Zealand, and am having a really hard job trying to buy plain manila folders that have tabs (like the ones shown in David's General Reference Filing white paper). Seriously, I have been to every major kiwi stationery shop. It's driving me nuts.

Are any of you able to point me to a website that sells manila folders like David recommends? Obivously it needs to have international shipping options.

Kind regards,
Trent Mankelow

R

ReBuild

Trent,

I'm surprised that your having problems. DA's recommended folders are plain folders all with the tab in the same location (take your choose as to position, I use 1st) ... DA would use "American" letter size and you need A4 size.

As to a international supplier I don't have one and would suggest the cost + plus shipping + duties would be probative. If you cannot find a supplier of single tab files, either see if you can special order or buy the 3 tab version and pass on the 2 tabs that you don't need. You may also wish to look at a single color rather than the beige that DA recommends, again pass on those files that you don't use ...

T

trent.mankelow

Thank you so much. I have been into several of the Office Max stores, but they couldn't help me, so I disregarded their website. It's a bit hard to tell if these folders have the tabs I'm after (the images are very small), but I've ordered a bunch, so fingers crossed!